Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: WTB Bottom Feeder Box Mod

AVF Regular

WTB Bottom Feeder Box Mod

Hi,

If you have a bottom feeder Box Mod for sale please post here. Some basic requirements:

510 connection
    18650 or 18500/18490 with kick
    5ml and up bottle

Cheers
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    Mini Bottom Fed Bogger Box
    Bin the Kick
    Or buy a Reo.
    Good luck, most won't part with a bf once they have it.
    Vaping since July 2012.

Super Moderator
    I wouldn't be looking at a bogger box - apparently the modder is taking payments and not delivering mods. There's threads on it on ecf. His vendor thread over there has now been locked.
    Dicko likes this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    I wouldn't be looking at a bogger box - apparently the modder is taking payments and not delivering mods. There's threads on it on ecf. His vendor thread over there has now been locked.
    Ooh does that mean mine is now a collectable
    ( good thing we didnt order those ones we were looking at then Ingi lol )
    giruvian likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Wow, some people! Get a good thing going and then drop the ball.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Don't think reo worth the money. Some claimed it can't vape 1 ohm and below.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Super Moderator
    The spring on a reo is usually good for over 8 Amps so you can go down to .6 Ohm or so before stressing it too much.... if you file and clean the switch , it will arc less and eliminate that area of volt drop that might impede sub-ohm , other than that it will handle as good as your batteries can give .
    If you are intent on sub-ohm there are a tonne of mechs out there that will do it for you ...

Its more a matter of saying I want a bottom feeder for blah blah blah in your OP there was no mention about sub-ohm , in fact as you mentioned the kick , there is no way anyone would think you wanted to go sub-ohm lol, as a kick is only gonna give you 12W at optimal set-up .

The interwebs is all full of experts who will tell you this is good , this isnt , but sometimes you have to do the hard yards yourself and find out what you want/need
    Last edited by Fatman; 04-12-13 at 01:22 AM.
    giruvian, oogy and Gresh11 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Robs got upgrade kits being made for existing reos and metal reos in the near future will be capable of sub-ohming. Also the E7 is a DNA20 BF mod, it's $360 but it's awesome. SunBox E7 MODULO Alluminio Anodizzato - Mr. Smoke
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    I am still contemplating the E7.....looks so good!

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    The spring on a reo is usually good for over 8 Amps so you can go down to .6 Ohm or so before stressing it too much.... if you file and clean the switch , it will arc less and eliminate that area of volt drop that might impede sub-ohm , other than that it will handle as good as your batteries can give .
    If you are intent on sub-ohm there are a tonne of mechs out there that will do it for you ...

Its more a matter of saying I want a bottom feeder for blah blah blah in your OP there was no mention about sub-ohm , in fact as you mentioned the kick , there is no way anyone would think you wanted to go sub-ohm lol, as a kick is only gonna give you 12W at optimal set-up .

The interwebs is all full of experts who will tell you this is good , this isnt , but sometimes you have to do the hard yards yourself and find out what you want/need
    And never, ever, diss a reo while Fitman is in town!!!
    Fatman likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast