Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Robray
  • 1 Post By MrGruffy
  • 1 Post By Robray

Thread: {WTB}{Syd} Stuffs

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476

    {WTB}{Syd} Stuffs

    Hippo and twins, I like larger gals and who doesn't like twins. Price to keep, not rent???

    Bottom feed 510 connectors, locally if possible, time being in short supply atm, I'd like to convert my darwin to a boc mod and don't want to buy form the UK just for a few connectors.


  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    5,188
    if you want to order from the uk and get it posted to a uk place mr G just say. my folks post me stuff almost weekly ( dvds etc) so they can chuck it in with that

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    if you want to order from the uk and get it posted to a uk place mr G just say. my folks post me stuff almost weekly ( dvds etc) so they can chuck it in with that
    I may well love you long time BrianS. That is very nice of you, awesome really. I may take you up on this.

    *BrianS is a girls name right? If not, then long time = not very long.


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,055

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    5,188
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    I may well love you long time BrianS. That is very nice of you, awesome really. I may take you up on this.

    *BrianS is a girls name right? If not, then long time = not very long.
    4 seconds?

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Nah, I'm after one with the tube that connects to the plastic tube from the bottle.
    like this one on boggerbox Pre Assembled Bottom Feeding Connector


  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Posts
    6,590
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Nice link sir, but I really would rather avoid superglue in the atty area.
    I'll think some more.
    Robray likes this.


  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Posts
    6,590
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Nice link sir, but I really would rather avoid superglue in the atty area.
    I'll think some more.

    Check out the stuff they use for sticking on false nails. That has to be medical grade. Sure they do, or used to fix wounds with it. Just a thought??
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:38 PM.