• 1 Post By Malikada
  • 2 Post By ckane
  • 2 Post By SUCKITIN
  • 7 Post By Crisscross

Thread: [WTB] EPM / VTR / MVP / similar

AVF Regular

[WTB] EPM / VTR / MVP / similar

Hi All

I am looking for a mod that I can charge and use for hours without needing to worry about carrying around batteries with me.
    I know the chances of find an EPM are very low but I would love to get my hands on one of them.
    Alternatively if anyone has a VTR/MVP/other that they want to offload I would be interested in seeing what you have and what you want for it. I can see there are a couple of options available on FT and might end up heading there if there are no bites here.

Cheers

AVF Regular
    Malikada, no doubt you have held an EPM in your hands and see its true value, invaluable. I am so lucky that Eric lives just around the corner from me and even as a mech junkie I have found the provari killer to be sick as tits. Everybody that wants a variable vv/vw mod needs to go no further than Ericace007. I am not a spammer, I just love my fellow vapers. Erics customer service is second to none, I wish I was a sociable person so I could call him my friend. He looks after me anyway!!! Hats off to a gentleman and a scholar!!!
    SUCKITIN and Malikada like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info Gresh, I have shot through an email to Eric, for some reason I thought that V1 production was finished and stock levels depleted.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikada View Post
    Thanks for the info Gresh, I have shot through an email to Eric, for some reason I thought that V1 production was finished and stock levels depleted.
    That is so funny mate. I did in fact get the very last version of phase 1. The new EPM is only available when Eric gets the time to make it happen. The suped up version is in the pipeline and only Eric can tell. I will willingly advertise phase 1, as do yourself a favour and get phase 2 when its good to go. There is an unofficial list on the go. You will be behind all of the phase 1 owners though. Sick as tits!!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Malikada eric has V2 comming out in the new year so i would suggest to hang in there for an epm they are a great mod and worth every cent you pay for a brilliant Aussie made mod
    Keep your money in Aus and support this Brilliant Aussie mod maker
    I have 2 that i use (saves waiting 55 min for a charge ) but i get 2 days of pretty heavy vaping out of a charge And with a sturdy tank on them are indestructible.
    I only wish i had bought an epm straight up would have saved me $$$$$ in destroying ego and Twist battery's.
    And like Gresh said Eric is in melbourne so if there ever was a problem it can be rectified in days.
    I know I know i sound like a fanboi but i know a good thing when im using it
    Good luck in your search for a mod hope you find what your looking for
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hi All

I am looking for a mod that I can charge and use for hours without needing to worry about carrying around batteries with me.
    I know the chances of find an EPM are very low but I would love to get my hands on one of them.
    Alternatively if anyone has a VTR/MVP/other that they want to offload I would be interested in seeing what you have and what you want for it. I can see there are a couple of options available on FT and might end up heading there if there are no bites here.

Cheers
    Malikada likes this.

Super Moderator
    You can have my EPM ........................ provided you pry it from my cold dead hands
    SUCKITIN and Malikada like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    SUCKITIN that is badass, I am barely resisting the urge to suck on my screen.

Looks like I am holding out for the V2 then....or a hit on fatman
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    You could always mail FM some real scorpions. Hehe
    SUCKITIN that is badass, I am barely resisting the urge to suck on my screen.

Looks like I am holding out for the V2 then....or a hit on fatman
    Fatman and SUCKITIN like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    You can have my EPM ........................ provided you pry it from my cold dead hands
    And i think this would be the reply from most of the EPM owners.
    My wife asks all the time do you ever put that bloody thing down
    Fatman and Gresh11 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKITIN View Post
    And i think this would be the reply from most of the EPM owners.
    My wife asks all the time do you ever put that bloody thing down
    What does she say about the EPM
    Adam, Fatman, MrGruffy and 4 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011