Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Feisty Fruits for free or trade

Feisty Fruits for free or trade

Are there any fans of Vapingmad's Feisty Fruits out there?
    From the website -

"Bold summer flavours blended together for one feisty MadMixtress Top Shelf Blend cocktail!
    A little bit of raspberry, a little bit of pineapple, a little bit of lime and a little bit of something special to tie it all together for your tastebuds!
    You can enjoy your Feisty Fruit 'straight up' (as is) or 'on the rocks' (with menthol). Just select your 'Extra Touch' below."

It has the menthol.

I've just sampled my 8 day steeped 70/30 juice and it's not for me.
    I have 19ml of 70/30 ready to vape and 15ml of the concentrate doubler left.
    I'm happy to ship this to a fan or someone who is into fruit/menthol otherwise I'll recycle the nice eye dropper bottle having consigned the contents to the deep.
    Trades will be considered first but honestly I'd hate to see it go to waste if someone truly likes this mix.
    PM me for other details ;-)

8:07pm
    Standings

1. "Silent Request" - withdrawn
    2. Altered1 - Success!
    3. chaotic thoughts - if Altered1 falls through

9:11pm
    Ok - Altered1 got the juice.
    Last edited by Pipesub; 13-12-13 at 09:14 PM.
    luntingsir likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nice post pipesub. One mans trash is another mans treasure. The concept of tipping it down the sink is abhorrent to me. I really hope that it goes to a worthy home!!!
    Pipesub likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    I like it. Actually it's one of my ADVs. It can be quite a powerful flavour, between the raspberry and menthol (I've had less savoury folk describe it as Drano), and is great for waking up the taste buds.

But I've got more than enough for the moment, and I'd rather see this go to someone who hasn't tried it before, or is in need of some juice.
    Pipesub likes this.

AVF Regular
    Never tried a branded concentrate before, but always interested in new stuff

Interested in a trade of some of my DIY Banana and Bavarian Creme ? lemme know and I'll pm you.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    Never tried a branded concentrate before, but always interested in new stuff

Interested in a trade of some of my DIY Banana and Bavarian Creme ? lemme know and I'll pm you.
    Hey Altered1 - I should have posted earlier but I've had a PM from someone who didn't post but was interested. If that falls through you're next up.

Quote Originally Posted by luntingsir View Post
    I like it. Actually it's one of my ADVs. It can be quite a powerful flavour, between the raspberry and menthol (I've had less savoury folk describe it as Drano), and is great for waking up the taste buds.

But I've got more than enough for the moment, and I'd rather see this go to someone who hasn't tried it before, or is in need of some juice.
    I didn't want to give my impression lest it put off the takers ;-) but the raspberry reminds me of cough medicine I used to have as a kid. I got it because I thought I'd try some fruit. Sounds good on paper but it looks like I'm more of a savoury / tobacco guy. I got some Cussing Tart from VM as well so if that doesn't work out I may be back here in a week, lol

Their rainbow serpent is my favourite.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    Hey Altered1 - I should have posted earlier but I've had a PM from someone who didn't post but was interested. If that falls through you're next up.
    I didn't just read you had a pm did you ?

Quote Originally Posted by conner83 View Post
    I didn't just read you had a pm did you ?
    Yeah, Conner83. I got a PM requesting info from a member that didn't post in the thread so I'm a bit reluctant to provide names (just the noids, I guess). Have I mucked something up?

AVF Regular
    I like feisty fruit Pipesub but I am not into anything with any menthol in it
    Just a shame we don't have many local vapers down here
    Pipesub likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast