• 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike

Thread: WTB ACT Kick v2

AVF Regular

WTB ACT Kick v2

Hey guys,

Just putting it out there, looking for one or two kick v2's

Cheers

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Come to WA I'll give you a kick for free
    Juzm likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Chirstmas bump! merry Christmas everyone. mine will be awesome if can get one or 2 kick 2's

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    bump bump bump

AVF Regular
    Yup im really trying my luck

AVF Regular
    Mikey,

what do you want the Kick to do ? I'm curious why people want a kick for a mech mod, when it ends up setting a ceiling on V and R. you may as well use a VV.VW mod

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Mike, Steam Monkey has kick 2 in stock for $45 (USD) and is only around $10 (USD) via First class international.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

I use a kick to lower wattage because, in many cases (depending on the liquid) 4.2V from a freshly charged battery seems to be too much power for the coils in a Sophia (am I doing something wrong?)........plus, mechanical mods are much smaller (even with a 'kick' inside) and allow the option to use shorter batteries like the 18350. Some of the larger VV/VW mods look more like a scale model of Apollo 11....no disrespect intended...merely voicing my logic, which may be totally illogical.
    Last edited by AstroBoy; 31-12-13 at 08:33 PM.
    Altered1 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey altered, want one to boost the power and regulate in a Reo Grand. They only come as straight mechanicals or VV, but i don;t like the VV Reo for the fact of stacked battereis. Its hard to find a Good bottom feeder box mod that is regulated. Hence the use of a Kick. It is also a good safe guard in mechanicals. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks Pork Chop, will look it up.

And AstroBoy, completely logical. My nemesis with a kick and 18650 is still shorter than a provari in 18650. And yes, i do use it to regulate the power on some lower ohm coils to tone it down so it doesn;t burn the crap through my juice.
    Altered1 likes this.

AVF Regular
    bump bump bump didn't want to start a new thread, searching for my old one.