Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By llamabreath

Thread: [WTB] [SA] Newb Gear

[WTB] [SA] Newb Gear

I am after some bits and pieces to put a few kits together for christmas presents, cutting it a bit fine maybe, but I figure if I can buy on here and get something posted tomorrow or the next day I should be able to have it buy early next week.

Specifically after...

VV eGo batts - Spinners, Twists
    eGo Chargers to go with the batts. (and some spares!)
    Possibly some low end big battery mods like the VAMO, SID - thing like that.
    New/unused clearos.
    Carry cases

Would love to get a bulk lot of stuff from one person if at all possible, to save on shipping and all that jazz.

I am happy to pay reasonably prices, but I also have some stuff I would love to trade off. (Sigelei #19, 2 x Atremas Locking Cartomizer Tanks, Liquinator Tanks, heaps of drip tips, eFest 18500 and 18350 batts, 28G Kanthal A-1 roll, various artisan and DIY juices)
    Crisscross likes this.

I have these that I wont use anymore:

Battery charger 2pcs of (in white) TrustFire TR-001 Universal Battery Charger | Outback Vapers

Mod Smoktech Bolt Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit with DCT Cartos (comes with its box) comes with protected 18500, charger, carto tank, can also include aspire bdc.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    I am after some bits and pieces to put a few kits together for christmas presents, cutting it a bit fine maybe, but I figure if I can buy on here and get something posted tomorrow or the next day I should be able to have it buy early next week.

Specifically after...

VV eGo batts - Spinners, Twists
    eGo Chargers to go with the batts. (and some spares!)
    Possibly some low end big battery mods like the VAMO, SID - thing like that.
    New/unused clearos.
    Carry cases

Would love to get a bulk lot of stuff from one person if at all possible, to save on shipping and all that jazz.

I am happy to pay reasonably prices, but I also have some stuff I would love to trade off. (Sigelei #19, 2 x Atremas Locking Cartomizer Tanks, Liquinator Tanks, heaps of drip tips, eFest 18500 and 18350 batts, 28G Kanthal A-1 roll, various artisan and DIY juices)
    LB
    Are you looking for new or used ego twist batteries? Asked on behalf of others. I am cleaned out.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    I have these that I wont use anymore:

Battery charger 2pcs of (in white) TrustFire TR-001 Universal Battery Charger | Outback Vapers

Mod Smoktech Bolt Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit with DCT Cartos (comes with its box) comes with protected 18500, charger, carto tank, can also include aspire bdc.
    I see they all went pretty quick in your FS thread, thanks for the offer anyhow (I have been at work all day )

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    LB
    Are you looking for new or used ego twist batteries? Asked on behalf of others. I am cleaned out.
    Either ! used is fine if they are not old as the hills and been charged a thousand times.

Bump

10char