Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: MELB: Provari V2.5 (satin silver) + 2 tanks + charger + batteries

AVF Regular

MELB: Provari V2.5 (satin silver) + 2 tanks + charger + batteries

Hey guys, I've decided to go for a smaller battery as the provari is too heavy for my arthritic wrists.

I bought it in July 2013 from Vapebar for about $220 (incl. gst .. the listed price is excl GST by the way).

It's got a few scuff marks but still looks fantastic - the few marks are barely visible because it's the satin silver colour.

Just recently the lcd display inside shifted about 2-3mm to the left (away from battery) - so I extended the bottom spring a little bit so that it can keep working normally. I don't know but to me it's not a big deal but yeah, keep that in mind. It's definately "fixable" as the whole thing can be taken apart easily and the screen put back in the correct position. The whole screen can still be read without issues (I'd take a pic but just handed my phone/camera to optus for warranty repair)

Also included:

1 x Kanger Protank 2
    1 x Kanger Protank 3 + spare glass housing for either.

1 x Intellicharger i2 (purchased a month ago for $45)
    2 x AW IMR 1100Mah / 18490 batteries (one of these lasts me all day and I'm a heavy vaper)

Will also chuck in an ego-t battery (650Mah iirc) that's had barely any use.

As it's a fairly new unit and latest version + the rest of the stuff that's included, I'd like minimum $200. Make me an offer, I'd like to close this by tommorow if possible.

Pickup available any day from Moonee Ponds (VIC) or buyer pays for postage ($15)

AVF Regular
    Will you take $190? I can pick up on weekend if you prefer.

Money spent Vaping: Who cares, I'll live long enough to earn more!

AVF Regular
    Also do you have any photo's? What condition? Any damage.. dings, dents, etc etc.

AVF Regular
    please see description above .. few scuffs but barely visible as silver color hides those pretty well and the lcd inside shifted a bit but its fully functional. You are welcome to inspect it before handing over money. I'll take min $200 unless someone offers more by tommorow night (which I expect to happen as the lot would set you back close to $350). Cheers D.
    Last edited by Delta; 19-12-13 at 11:18 PM.

AVF Regular
    You can check vapebar now. They are selling the v2.5 for $195 brand new. And you're one is slightly damage lcd screen. If you bought it this year it would still be under warranty so if you don't mind would you be able to supply the receipt, in case I wanted to send it off for repair. I have no use for the other items except for perhaps the battery's. So if you wanted to keep any of it you can let me know.
    Could you please pm me you contact details so I cab arrange a time to have a look at it on Saturday.

If the LCD shifted then the whole board has shifted as the hot glue under the top cap that holds the PCB in place has come unstuck. It's a relatively simple fix which you can find on YouTube by searching disassemble provari. I would not continue running it as is with an extended bottom spring.
    I'm in Melbourne too and I'm happy to fix it for free for the seller or purchaser.
    Captain, Delta, Fatman and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by D3AB View Post
    You can check vapebar now. They are selling the v2.5 for $195 brand new.
    As Delta points out, Vapebar prices are ex GST (which I hate), so that's $214.50.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    If the LCD shifted then the whole board has shifted as the hot glue under the top cap that holds the PCB in place has come unstuck. It's a relatively simple fix which you can find on YouTube by searching disassemble provari. I would not continue running it as is with an extended bottom spring.
    I'm in Melbourne too and I'm happy to fix it for free for the seller or purchaser.
    Awesome dude. I am hoping to pick this up. Just waiting for contact details from delta.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I realized this after I re read his original post. Thanks.

AVF Regular
    my replacement batteries havent arrived so I will need to keep it for probably another week, sorry. I'll update next week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast