Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: FS - SYD - Kanger EVOD Starter Kit

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5

    Red face FS - SYD - Kanger EVOD Starter Kit

    Selling my New EVOD Starter Kit

    Contains
    2 x Kanger EVOD 650mAh Batteries
    2 x Kanger EVOC BCC Clearomisers
    1 x Replacement Coil
    1 x EVOD-USB Battery Charger
    1 x Wall charger adapter
    1 x English User Manual
    Is black but I do have a spare silver and purple as well.
    Pickup / Delivery available - I live out west (near castle hill)
    Postage also available at cost.
    I can throw in 5 juice as well. (1 of each - Menthol, pineapple, Redbull, Mild Seven and Peach)

    $55pp

    EVOD.jpg
    Last edited by auswill; 20-12-13 at 09:24 PM.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Couple of things.

    Please put your location on your profile

    And maybe you could put something about you in the intro thread. Its a bit hard when your first post is a for sale
    steve.c, maggie and D3AB like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    227
    Gday Aus how many kits do you have im after 10 or more can you help me ????????/

    Quote Originally Posted by auswill View Post
    Selling my New EVOD Starter Kit

    Contains
    2 x Kanger EVOD 650mAh Batteries
    2 x Kanger EVOC BCC Clearomisers
    1 x Replacement Coil
    1 x EVOD-USB Battery Charger
    1 x Wall charger adapter
    1 x English User Manual
    Is black but I do have a spare silver and purple as well.
    Pickup / Delivery available - I live out west (near castle hill)
    Postage also available at cost.
    I can throw in some juice as well.

    $70pp

    EVOD.jpg

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide SA (west)
    Posts
    2,071
    Is that 1 replacement coil, or a pack of 5?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Couple of things.

    Please put your location on your profile

    And maybe you could put something about you in the intro thread. Its a bit hard when your first post is a for sale
    Thanks for the tip....Ive updated my profile. Still looking around the threads and seeing what I can contribute. Will look into the intro thread.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Is that 1 replacement coil, or a pack of 5?
    Just 1 replacement coil. Not sure why mine didnt come with pack of 5.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

    That's the thread I mentioned. Did you have problems with the kit or just upgraded.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKITIN View Post
    Gday Aus how many kits do you have im after 10 or more can you help me ????????/
    I dont have that many sorry. Just the 3 I mentioned and I could possibly get a couple more from my brother. Let me know if you are interested.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

    That's the thread I mentioned. Did you have problems with the kit or just upgraded.
    Cheers. Will check it out. No problems with it. I just had a few spare I was going to give as gifts but decided no to.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    227
    buggar i really need 12 kits for my workers that smoke to try and get them all of the smokes
    oh well try my luck else where
    Adam likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:54 PM.