Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: FS Protank 2, iclear 30, Vivi Nova, Kamry X6 v2

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wankerland Down SA
    Posts
    2,693

    FS Protank 2, iclear 30, Vivi Nova, Kamry X6 v2

    Cleaning out my collection and i have the following up for grabs.

    Kanger Protank 2 + 6x1.5 ohm coils + 3 x 2.2 ohm coils

    Innokin Iclear 30 + 8x 1.5 ohm coils + 2 x 2.2 ohm coils

    Vision Vivi Nova + 4 x 2.8 ohm coiks

    Kamry X6 V2 + 3 x 2.4 ohm coils + 1 x 1.8 ohm coil

    All these are less than 2 months old and will be forwarded after ultrasonic cleaning etc.

    Cause there was no interest in these i have decided to give them away for the cost of postage and paypal fees. I will only give them to new members who have less than 50 posts as these are what got me started into this wonderfull world of vaping.

    The best reason for wanting these will get em. Make me laugh. At this stage i will be the sole judge.

    Regards

    Stewey
    Last edited by Stewey; 29-12-13 at 06:51 PM. Reason: changed my mind.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wankerland Down SA
    Posts
    2,693
    Changed and bump.
    Crisscross likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,740
    I've been vaping about a month, I will take anything for postage cost if you still have anything when payday rolls around, except the iclear, I have 3 that I bought to get started, and after trying kanger tanks I'm willing to pay you extra to not send the iclear
    gtadmin and steve.c like this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    O'Sullivan's Beach, Radelaide
    Posts
    187
    Can I get the iclears? I've got one but no spare coils atm works well on my svd my good reason is having a 6 week old daughter and handling the family on apprentice wages

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wankerland Down SA
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazee View Post
    Can I get the iclears? I've got one but no spare coils atm works well on my svd my good reason is having a 6 week old daughter and handling the family on apprentice wages
    Done. Pm incoming.
    Crisscross likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wankerland Down SA
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    I've been vaping about a month, I will take anything for postage cost if you still have anything when payday rolls around, except the iclear, I have 3 that I bought to get started, and after trying kanger tanks I'm willing to pay you extra to not send the iclear
    I will hold them for you. Let me know when you are ready.

    Cheers

    Stewey
    Crisscross and DogMan like this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mitcham S.A
    Posts
    709
    Bugger,
    I couldn't win the first givaway i tried for cause my post count was too low, and now it's too high for this one
    Nice gesture though Stewey, well done mate

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wankerland Down SA
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnen View Post
    Bugger,
    I couldn't win the first givaway i tried for cause my post count was too low, and now it's too high for this one
    Nice gesture though Stewey, well done mate
    Thanks. Ditto for me. Maybe this will help my Karma lmao.

    Cheers

    Stewey

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2
    Hi Stewey, could I get the protank? If it is still available, Cheers. I am new in Central Vic.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wankerland Down SA
    Posts
    2,693
    Hi Nikkita,

    Sorry the protank is currently on hold for dogman. You are second in line if he doesnt want it.

    Cheers

    Stewey

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:58 PM.