Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kingsr

Thread: WTB: E-juice Very soon (West Syd)

WTB: E-juice Very soon (West Syd)

Hi, im kinda in desperate need of some juice to tie me over until my order comes in (hopefully ill get some flavours that I like this time :/)
    My current juice (Dekang) just has this sudden chemical taste and I don't know why, ive cleaned the tank and changed coils so ive ruled out the tank being the cause. Smells and tastes shocking but im pushing through cause I got nothing else apart from the analogs.
    I've got a 20 hour shift coming up for NYE and I don't really wanna spend the night puffin away on analogs like I have previous NYE shifts.

If anyone located in western Sydney can help me out, im more then willing to pay for the juice and come pick it up.

Just looking for a nice minty flavour that isn't overpowering. OR really anything nice.

Thanks

AVF Regular
    I've got some spare menthol u can have.

I'm going to mums house at some stage today, she lives in kellyville ridge, is that anywhere near you?
    Noe and maggie like this.

I have a couple of ml left of TPR's creamy mint you can have, if you have spare and clean small bottle with you I could give you some banana pudding. No charge we can arrange for you to pick it up somewhere, send me a pm and we will figure something out.

Hi,
    @kingsr, forgot to mention that I can only pickup on monday cause im on nightshift tonight. Thanks for the offer though.

@m3rm4id, thanks will send pm soon