Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mattydredd

Thread: Wtb sa 18350 sa

AVF Regular

Wtb sa 18350 sa

Hi guys I have a cool fire 2 on the way should be here in SA by NYE so I can PULL the Pin and send off the Old Year with a Bang (see what I did there) expect for I haz no chezzeburger, opps I mean Battery a 18350 I think, Can Anyone help me . I am going to try the retail shops in SA on Monday, but don't hold munch hope.. pls help me vaper wan Kenobi, your my only hope.. p.s. yess I might have had too much drunking.. dinking I means

Thanks
    Me/Ian , well one of us anyway
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular
    battery world adelaide arcade will sort u with an adjustble usb charger$14.95 an 18350,$20 a piece me thinks,18650 $29 apiece me knows,good luck,maybe see ya were the cool kidz hang out nye look for the giant shinys thru the clouds of vape....
    maggie likes this.

AVF Regular
    alternitavly,well thats probably the only alternative cause me thinks the two local vendors i know are on holiday till later,..oh wait i just had a holiday there,but that was earlier,anyway,there are ones in modbury,glynde,melrose park pretty much anywhere you look highly overpriced but so is a pack of anolougues,think of it this way,nye last year i rekon i spent the equivalent on anolougues as you would on two 18350's an a charger,......

AVF Regular
    If you need the protected variety of battery, you may have some luck at battery bar adelaide arcade as mentioned, or just about any battery world store.
    If you require the unprotected variety, i wish you luck.
    I was trying to find one for my chi you a few weeks ago and had no luck at battery bar, battery world, jaycar, tandy, or d*ck smith.

Smith's at Marion had literally nothing useful nobody even knew what and 18650 was when I asked lol battery world should have them I got my 650 from em but they didn't sell a charger congrats on the CF2 make sure the pin doesn't come out in ur pocket lol

Oh I have one from jaycar as well so worth a try

AVF Regular
    found one at the battery bar but it did not fit (protection), it's all good now cuz I *******censored********DONT*TRY**THIS*AT*HOME***** ***
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>