Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By <---cop
  • 1 Post By RichoVonBlack
  • 1 Post By sushiaddiction

Thread: Wtb better parts for hammer clone

Wtb better parts for hammer clone

Hi peeps.I'm looking to buy any parts to make my hammer clone fire better.I'm new to mechanical mods for always used provari so now wanting to experiment with mec mods.if u have any suggestion on parts that will fit or replacing to make it better please give advice Evan selling parts.the hammer fires and VAPES like it should but so many reviews saying replacement of serton parts or putting a kick in will make it better.please know Im new to mechanical mods so sorry if I sound like I'm asking stupid questions.any help would be appreciated.thanks

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

Here:
    Hammer Mod by Kato - Accepting order now!!!!

AVF Regular
    I am by my nature inclined to side with Cop, buy a real one, but you copped ( sorry, not an intentional pun, ) flack when you first showed up with your "individual" style of bartering so here is a suggestion, where you got your copy from sells copies, in fact I heard they sell Chi You copies, so if the parts are interchangeable,,,,,,,,get where I'm going?, in the end though you do honestly get what you pay for sometimes, the real Hammer is backed up by Kato, a copy is backed up by sweet FA.
    Tom Drake likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

thanks heaps for the site and also advice guys.was looking at the real one but first need to know more about mec's.always used vv mod's.but there is always a first time.i just hope i can get abit of knowledge from experienced mec people.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bully View Post
    thanks heaps for the site and also advice guys.was looking at the real one but first need to know more about mec's.always used vv mod's.but there is always a first time.i just hope i can get abit of knowledge from experienced mec people.
    Sorry Mate

What more do you need to know about mechanical mods? They are in essence nothing more than a battery tube with a switch and a connector for an atomizer. As soon as you add a Kick you no longer have a mechanical mod you are then using a regulated device just like your Provari. If you are looking at moving away from your Provari and using a mechanical there are things that you need to have a basic understanding of such as ohms law or you are potentially going to get nothing but frustration trying to get the vape you like or more importantly put yourself into a position where you can do real damage to your stuff and yourself.

When you use a mechanical as a mechanical you are using the build of the atomiser to regulate the amount of power (wattage) that you are vaping at. My suggestion to you would be to go out and get yourself a decent multi meeter and learn how to use it first to do simple things such as check the ohms of a coil and check your battery voltages as you will use this bit of kit with every single mechanical mod that you intend to buy in future.

My other piece of advice is DON'T BE A TIGHT ARSE! There are things you can save money on but if you want to get into mechanicals and you can't afford to buy something decent don't buy cheap crap and make do, save your bucks and wait until you can afford the thing that you want - especially when it comes to things like batteries you need to be sure that you are operating within their amp limit.

As far as a kick goes I would recommended that you get the genuine Evolve Kick they are only about $45 and if you run into drama's with it Evolve don't muck around and with either repair or replace quickly. The thing with a Kick module is it is something that you are going to have around probably for a long time, over several mods so it pays to buy something with backup here. Another option would be to get the Sigelei Kick module for about half that but as I have said before if something goes wrong with them they are pretty much a disposable item, throw away and get another one.

Good luck with your Hammer

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    and if you really don't have the money read here

I've never really understood why people just say a mod is bad and/or you need another part. You've got big chunks of metal conductors and somewhere there is a poor connection/contact or maybe conductor(like spring). Just fix it.
    I enjoy buying clones to hack at. Messing around with them. That's half the fun. There is no way I'd do it with a $250 item.
    bully likes this.

]6⁹.12[

Thank you and spot on.I could not have said it better my self.
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiaddiction View Post
    and if you really don't have the money read here

I've never really understood why people just say a mod is bad and/or you need another part. You've got big chunks of metal conductors and somewhere there is a poor connection/contact or maybe conductor(like spring). Just fix it.
    I enjoy buying clones to hack at. Messing around with them. That's half the fun. There is no way I'd do it with a $250 item.