Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: PIF [The Big Island] - Cartos and tanks

PIF [The Big Island] - Cartos and tanks

Back from Bali, Selamat Tahun Baru, so this PIF open again.

Obviously from the previous post, no one in Tassie wants them so it's now open Oz Wide

Never really got into cartos so as a PIF I've got 4 cartos and 2 Smoktech DCT V2 3.5ml tanks. I'm pretty sure they're 1 x 1.5 ohm and 3 x 2.0 ohm Smoktech Flanged / Factory Punched Cartomizer Single Coil based on my order but I can't see where there's any resistance written on the carto.

(Note for newbies, if you want to use the tanks you'll need a 510 drip tip. I don't have a spare one and not sure you'd want it anyway after I've been suckin' on it )

I'll leave till the end of Sunday and if there's multiple respondents I'll do a random draw .

Good luck all !
    Last edited by limbot; 07-01-14 at 10:00 PM.

AVF Regular
    If they've got 510 connectors I'll take them to go on my "some variable voltage thing" from olfella.
    Olfella likes this.

AVF Regular
    Never tried cartos. Interested to find what all the fuss is about
    Olfella likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Yep, Blaktop, they're 510 connectors. You're in the draw !!!

They'll work on an Ego too however if you want it to look neat you'll need to have an additional "sleeve" to hide the Ego connector (if you're anal )
    Last edited by limbot; 07-01-14 at 10:05 PM.

How's Bali mate? heard it's very dirty now.
    Did you get alot of locals trying to sell you crap when you're sunbathing on the beach?

wanna pop me in the draw pretty please :-)
    gerzzzzz likes this.

Please put me into the draw too limbot. Just recently started vaping and have always wanted to tried cartos. Been using a PT2. Cheers!
    gerzzzzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    How's Bali mate? heard it's very dirty now.
    Did you get alot of locals trying to sell you crap when you're sunbathing on the beach?
    Same same but different gerzzzzz

Didn't think it had changed a lot since the last time we went 4 years ago. A lot more cars on the road, hawkers seem to actually be more "lethargic" about selling. I mean when they say "Look my store" while not even looking at you and yawning at the same time......

Lot's of tourists there during the Christmas/New Year but most of the locals were complaining that nobody was buying ( not just a selling scam )

That being said we stayed out of Kuta proper and only visited for short periods and spent most of the time in Sanur, Ubud and Kerokoban. Wasn't a shopping trip (it's the 6th time we've been), but a relax holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by limbot View Post
    Same same but different gerzzzzz

Didn't think it had changed a lot since the last time we went 4 years ago. A lot more cars on the road, hawkers seem to actually be more "lethargic" about selling. I mean when they say "Look my store" while not even looking at you and yawning at the same time......

Lot's of tourists there during the Christmas/New Year but most of the locals were complaining that nobody was buying ( not just a selling scam )

That being said we stayed out of Kuta proper and only visited for short periods and spent most of the time in Sanur, Ubud and Kerokoban. Wasn't a shopping trip (it's the 6th time we've been), but a relax holiday.
    That sounds pretty good!
    Kuta is overrated anyway, it's more for 18-22yo kids partying all day and night, getting pissed on Bintang beer.
    Where about in Sanur did you stay? Hyatt?

I was shocked reading the news about mom and daughter having holiday to Bali, then ate the poisonous fish and died.
    Not sure if it becomes scarier place to visit or the media was told to make bad impression about Indonesia by our gov't.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    That sounds pretty good!
    Kuta is overrated anyway, it's more for 18-22yo kids partying all day and night, getting pissed on Bintang beer.
    Where about in Sanur did you stay? Hyatt?

I was shocked reading the news about mom and daughter having holiday to Bali, then ate the poisonous fish and died.
    Not sure if it becomes scarier place to visit or the media was told to make bad impression about Indonesia by our gov't.
    It's not 100% what has caused there death yet. Still have to wait for them to come back to AUS and have our doctors give a report. Will be interesting to find out.

I visit Bali yearly for a month and absolutely love the place. My dad has a resort up north and I own one of the villas. I don't even stop down south, it's just not the real Bali.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast