Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WTB: Nice spinner + odds / sods

AVF Regular

WTB: Nice spinner + odds / sods

Howdy,

Putting this out here just in case.. Am after a spinner + Bat.

Anyone got one for sale at the right price? Am just getting into vaping but what I have isn't cutting it.

PM me or post here. Thanks

AVF Regular
    Courage saw this and without any reps so can you just add a bit more info. Its a bit confusing because a spinner (twist) is a battery.

Let me get this right. You have an ego. A spinner will get you upgraded to variable voltage. A ego twist will do the same.
    Or do you want to go to variable voltage with something like a vamo/SID/etc.

Are you using clearomizers (what sort) and what sort do you want to try.

You are in the classies so all contact must be on the thread. (Or face FM and the hammer of doom)
    Adam and Altered1 like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Ahh ok. Yeah look really I am after something VV with a good battery (are designed for good battery)

I have an Ego clone, it's a piece of sh*t. I have about 4 spares of everything in 510 size - except the actual battery/on switch thing.

Only reason i said spinner is because I heard good things about them,
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Ahh ok. Yeah look really I am after something VV with a good battery (are designed for good battery)

I have an Ego clone, it's a piece of sh*t. I have about 4 spares of everything in 510 size - except the actual battery/on switch thing.

Only reason i said spinner is because I heard good things about them,
    Ok I get it you want something like a vamo (vv&vw) that you put a externally charged li ion battery in. I don't have anything that would suit, I just wanted to make sure we knew what you were after.

I use spinner fatboy batteries. They are just like your ego but with vv and you can dial up the power. Definitely recommend them.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    vapeking has 1300 mah spinners for under $30 if you are interested. That's where I get mine.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Maybe i am just a newb asking stupid newb questions.

Really I want something I can use at work and at home, something that can go in my hand and not look like a bong or a light sabre... or a stelley dan for that matter.

I am thinking This Sigelei Stainless Steel 18650/18350 Telescope Mod is pretty groovy

AVF Regular
    Maybe some of the guys can jump in here.

The seigeli is an unregulated battery tube. It will have a voltage drop as the battery runs down. So it starts off high and has the potential to burn your clearomizer and then it drops to a nice level and then lower where it will have trouble firing your clearo properly.
    There is no indication of when the battery is low.

The mechanicals battery mods work best when you control the ohm of your atomizer (this means rebuildables).

Have a think about the combo to want to put together rather than the individual bits. Not saying the seigeli is bad just I am not sure it will give you the result your are looking for.

Most people go from ego to ego twist to variable voltage mod to mechanical
    birdman likes this.

AVF Regular
    MVP V2 is a nice self contained unit that recharges. Last all day also. As spinners goes this $21 one is pretty good,Steam-e-cigs | Joyetech Ego Twist - 650mAh and 1000 mAh. Its only 650mah but when you turn up the voltage it works well. With ego type batteries its best to use low ohm coils, I use 1.5 ohm coils with protank 2 or mini protanks.
    MVP2 $65 Steam-e-cigs | Innokin MVP V2 Kit
    they also have the fatboy for $29 Steam-e-cigs | Joyetech Ego Twist - 650mAh and 1000 mAh
    plus they have $5 shipping. Not bad, I like the MVP the best because it last all day of heavy vaping, plus it can charge a cell phone.
    Jeff
    Crisscross and maggie like this.

AVF Regular
    oh ya vapeking has a cool looking spinner VISION 1300mAH Rainbow Spinner EGO VV - FATBOY
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    I think I do not like the look for the MVP .. really thinking a spinner is the way to go now. That fat boy is awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast