Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By footwork
  • 1 Post By chaotic thoughts
  • 1 Post By footwork
  • 1 Post By sonnen

Thread: WTB - 2 VV's for beginners + 1 battery and charger set

AVF Regular

WTB - 2 VV's for beginners + 1 battery and charger set

Hi guys, Im creating this thread for 2 friends of mine that i have got into vaping on my gear but they are both ludites when it comes to the net (Ones a 40+ year smoker) I cant keep loaning my vamo out and recharging batteries for them every day... And what happens if my svd breaks! Backups, backups and more backups i say!

Im looking for a basic settup for them both, I can gift them some of my old tanks but if anyone has a poo tank lying around i would probably pick that up too. Its not a urgent thing so if anyone has the basic gear they have outgrown then i would be happy to pick it up. Not looking for ego's or anything though, something that takes the 18650 type batteries.

I'm not sure if this interests you, but I have a basically brand new SVD that I don't need anymore. I used it for less than a week (but burned out one coil). I'm asking $50 and I live in the CBD (Melbourne).

Here's what I'll throw in:
    1x Innokin iTaste SVD (with short and long tubes)
    2x iClear30 atomizers (one still has a fresh coil on it and is unused)
    3x Coils
    2x Panasonic CGR18650CG 2250mAh
    Gresh11, sonnen and Fawks like this.

That's a great deal footwork
    Fawks likes this.

Thanks! Anything to get people off of analogs!
    Fawks likes this.

AVF Regular
    + 1 Awesome deal
    Fawks likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    Hi guys, Im creating this thread for 2 friends of mine that i have got into vaping on my gear but they are both ludites when it comes to the net (Ones a 40+ year smoker) I cant keep loaning my vamo out and recharging batteries for them every day... And what happens if my svd breaks! Backups, backups and more backups i say!

Im looking for a basic settup for them both, I can gift them some of my old tanks but if anyone has a poo tank lying around i would probably pick that up too. Its not a urgent thing so if anyone has the basic gear they have outgrown then i would be happy to pick it up. Not looking for ego's or anything though, something that takes the 18650 type batteries.
    Yeh thats an amazing deal brother, way better than what alot of us probably got for our first setups, i know thats a hell of allot less than i payed for mine, My mate will be stoked! Ill have to find some time in the next few days to come and visit you in the afternoonish.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    Yeh thats an amazing deal brother, way better than what alot of us probably got for our first setups, i know thats a hell of allot less than i payed for mine, My mate will be stoked! Ill have to find some time in the next few days to come and visit you in the afternoonish.
    Awesome. Just PM me when you're ready!