Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shapeshiffter

Thread: WTB Hippo Ring

WTB Hippo Ring

Just got my Taifun from ts here on the classies...

Just wondering if anyone has one of the hippo rings or the metal ring for the provari to be used with the taifun?

Thought I would ask here before I look into buying one!

Cheers
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

I don't have one for sale sorry. But just some advice, if you don't need it for airflow, I would just go for a cheap beauty ring. If you do need it for airflow, def go for the hippo.

I got a hippo mostly for the looks, but to be honest it's a bit of a pain in the ass
    CMB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shapeshiffter View Post
    I don't have one for sale sorry. But just some advice, if you don't need it for airflow, I would just go for a cheap beauty ring. If you do need it for airflow, def go for the hippo.

I got a hippo mostly for the looks, but to be honest it's a bit of a pain in the ass

Agreed if it's for a kayfun/taifun etc just get a provari beauty ring intaste,gr modders and cloud 9 vaping sell them

Nah don't need it for airflow, so will just need a beauty ring in that case! I wasn't sure what the right term was so thought I would throw it out there.

So in that case looking for a beauty ring that slides over the top of the provari
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Anyone know anywhere in Australia that sells these? over $20 postage for a $3 piece of metal is a bit steep...