Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike

Thread: WTB (ACT) Health Cabin Menthol concentrate

AVF Regular

WTB (ACT) Health Cabin Menthol concentrate

Hey guys and girls,

Trying my luck to see if anyone has HC menthol concentrate out there. Its the only thing i really want from there, so instead of making an order form there, thought i'd try here first.

Cheers

MMM
    Aussie Vaper likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

I have a new 10ml bottle I haven't used at all yet. I have so many concentrates to try I'm not fussed about this one for the moment. I love Liqua Menthol and have heaps of it at the moment.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, it's the one on the top of this list.....

10ml Concentrated Mint Flavour(10 flavors) [Z4-3 Flavoring 10] - $2.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

If this is what you are after and 10ml is enough, let me know.

AVF Regular
    That is but I am after more. It's what I use in my custom green apple menthol with two other concentrates. Thanks for the offer but I think I will need more lol.
    How's the liqua menthol? Is it a good concentrate?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

No worries, I thought you might be after more but you never know when someone might be desperate. If you get desperate, happy to pop it in the post.

Na, my liqua is a RTV from HC with nic. It's the only RTV I would probably have to keep ordering. One of the first juices I used (among many) and I still love it. Have put one other person onto it too and she loves it as well. Tried a few other menthols from OS and Locally and I can't go past the liqua for my taste.