Like Tree17Likes
  • 9 Post By justdanno
  • 2 Post By justdanno
  • 2 Post By giruvian
  • 1 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By giruvian
  • 1 Post By giruvian
  • 1 Post By Fatman

Thread: P.I.F Event - Innokin itaste SVD $40 + $10 postage.

P.I.F Event - Innokin itaste SVD $40 + $10 postage.

There is a story behind this SVD. This was kindly given to me brand new in October last year by a very generous member by the name of drysie77 (you might have heard of him) I was a brand newbie and turned up at the Sydney vape meet and had never met any of the many people there before. Everyone there was so generous with their time, their knowledge and giveaways. Since then I have purchased a few mech mods and a Provari so this very special item doesn't get much love these days!

I have been wondering what to do with the SVD as it was given to me under such generous circumstances. I believe this to be perfect as it completes a full circle of good karma.

So...now to the item for sale.

Used SVD Innokin iTaste SVD, Best Tube Style Variable Wattage E-Cigarette - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin. Used for 2 and a half months. Great condition except for some wear on the firing button courtesy of my chain vaping habits. Perfect working order and will come with original box with instruction manual.

I hope $40.00 + $10.00 postage sounds ok and given that it is for a great cause. EDIT: the full amount of $50.00 will be donated. I will cover postage.

**messaging Fatman to place this in the stickies...

** Stuck ... FM
    Last edited by justdanno; 24-01-14 at 09:29 PM. Reason: stickying for the duration

Just thought I would add a bit more info on the SVD for any vapers considering an upgrade from their ego or spinner.

This is a great mod to get you stated on a variable voltage / variable wattage (vv/vw) device. And in fact, many veteran vapers continue to have this in their collection !

For anyone using a spinner, an upgrade to this vv/vw mod it will give you a longer draw time. What I mean by that is that you can take a drag that is a few seconds longer than a spinner before the battery cuts out for safety. Great for chain vapers like me!

You can use 3 different sizes of rechargeable batteries (as it is telescopic) and with an 18650 size....the biggest...it will last longer than a spinner.

For anyone using an ego style battery that isn't variable voltage, the SVD basically allows you to control the amount of heat in the atomiser, therefore changing the taste of your juice completely. You can make adjustments that let you find your own personal "sweet spot".

In terms of looks...the width of the SVD means that you can put larger tanks on top that look much better than on an ego. You can even use the SVD to begin getting into rebuildables if you so desire.

In a nutshell...if you are looking to upgrade from your starter kit....then this is definitely the way to go. It certainly changed my vaping experience as soon as I started using it!

If someone in Sydney buys this and is after a personal tutorial, I am happy to provide that too!!!
    Last edited by justdanno; 25-01-14 at 09:13 AM.
    Fatman and 308hjute like this.

Super Moderator
    oh what the hell - I'll take it danno My best mate is in need of a backup. I shall add the funds to the total.

thank you for your generosity!!!
    margyb and Fatman like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

How great is Ingrid??????

Super Moderator
    She is a very SPECIAL lady Like
    justdanno likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    aawww shucks lol actually, you should take the bow Danno - you're the one donating this.

very generous
    justdanno likes this.
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    hey FM - that linky doesn't work. ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(he's taking the piss out of me as earlier in a pm he did the same think with a like, and I pm'd back saying his link didn't work lmao)
    justdanno likes this.
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    hey FM - that linky doesn't work. ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(he's taking the piss out of me as earlier in a pm he did the same think with a like, and I pm'd back saying his link didn't work lmao)
    BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAAAAAAAHHHHhhhhaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa !
    giruvian likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them