Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [WTB] Provari v2.5 Satin Black

[WTB] Provari v2.5 Satin Black

Hello

I am on the look out for a Provari (V2.5) in satin black. If anyone is selling one I would love to hear from you.

Thanks guys.

I have a used mini white v2.5 provari with a v1 zatty pro with a v2.1 replacement cap.I bought from electricstix has a tighter fit so it do's not fall off easy also telescopic battery adapter so 18650 and 18500 can fit and hippo v2 for air control and makes provari look flush.I bought from vapebar now I'm thinking off selling the lot.only had it for 5 months,has red led this device works perfect.Reason i'm selling,I'm really in to mec mods and find i now don't use the provari.So if your interested make me an offer that's fare to convince me to sell the lot if i agree on the price it's yours.

Quote Originally Posted by bully View Post
    I have a used mini white v2.5 provari with a v1 zatty pro with a v2.1 replacement cap.I bought from electricstix has a tighter fit so it do's not fall off easy also telescopic battery adapter so 18650 and 18500 can fit and hippo v2 for air control and makes provari look flush.I bought from vapebar now I'm thinking off selling the lot.only had it for 5 months,has red led this device works perfect.Reason i'm selling,I'm really in to mec mods and find i now don't use the provari.So if your interested make me an offer that's fare to convince me to sell the lot if i agree on the price it's yours.
    Thank you for your kind offer. I do not wish to appear ungrateful but I do have my heart set on the regular sized Provari in satin black.

Thank you again

On second thoughts I think I might just bite the bullet and buy new from Vapebar or ProVape. Sorry for wasting your time guys.

Pavlov, I have an almost new black satin V2.5 full size Provari, red LED recently purchased as a surprise by my hubby after Provari Mini is Pineappled :-(

As grateful as I am to him for buying it, I'd really prefer another mini. Small girl hands... and the 'feel' of the mini is what I'd grown accustomed to.

It's had minimal use (immaculate condition, not a blemish) and I also have a brand new V2 SS Hippo airflow control top cap (hubby didn't realise I already had one).

Let me know if you're interested and I'll take some pix... and break the news to Mr B

AVF Regular
    Could be interested if the op is not

Quote Originally Posted by brookesy View Post
    Pavlov, I have an almost new black satin V2.5 full size Provari, red LED recently purchased as a surprise by my hubby after Provari Mini is Pineappled :-(

As grateful as I am to him for buying it, I'd really prefer another mini. Small girl hands... and the 'feel' of the mini is what I'd grown accustomed to.

It's had minimal use (immaculate condition, not a blemish) and I also have a brand new V2 SS Hippo airflow control top cap (hubby didn't realise I already had one).

Let me know if you're interested and I'll take some pix... and break the news to Mr B
    Okay, now I am very interested I'd love to see some photos. What sort of $$ are we talking?

The pix were the easy bit, LOL...

The pix were the easy bit, LOL...

lol the news didn't go down too well? The photos are great. Thank you How much are you asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlov View Post
    lol the news didn't go down too well? The photos are great. Thank you How much are you asking?
    No, he was really good, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Mr B's happy for me to send it to a good home and get myself a Mini (knew he'd made a booboo with the size, even though I hadn't said anything).

Price for the combo - $200 + postage and PayPal fee (rounds down to $216 all inclusive, via Express). Local retail for the same is $286.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast