Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: WTB: Something VW complete

WTB: Something VW complete

After something variable Wattage thats complete, rechargeable and works, can pickup in Perth if not too far, or happy to pay post.

Probably would like more than one as well.

Am over adjusting the voltage all the time, read you can just set a wattage and pretty much forget about it, so would be an improvement from my dodgy starter kit

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Darkness; 26-01-14 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Subscribed

You still have to adjust wattage to suit the juice/wick/draw.
    Darkness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    After something variable Wattage thats complete, rechargeable and works, can pickup in Perth if not too far, or happy to pay post.

Probably would like more than one as well.

Am over adjusting the voltage all the time, read you can just set a wattage and pretty much forget about it, so would be an improvement from my dodgy starter kit

Thanks guys.
    Theres a Segelei zmax v 3 vv vw for auction on the PIF thread, you can pick this up along with some doublers and a hand made glass drip tip, and they money will go to a good cause.
    giruvian, Rhojin and Darkness like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Theres a Segelei zmax v 3 vv vw for auction on the PIF thread, you can pick this up along with some doublers and a hand made glass drip tip, and they money will go to a good cause.
    Thanks spud Darkness the link is here, the zmax VW is brand new unopened sealed and dolphin friendly.

For auction (P.I.F) Segelei zmax V3 VV/VW Black Chrome Flat Top ***NEW***

If you win the auction you can pick up from me in Perth, or I can drop it off if your not to far away.
    Darkness likes this.
    Vaping does not resemble poisonous tobacco smoking, it is a safe replacement.

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

While I'm sure it's a good mod, having to get bats and a charger kinda ruin it for me sorry, I want one ready to go, have ordered an mvp2.0 but would want one or two more ad well.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    You still have to adjust wattage to suit the juice/wick/draw.

I never move the volts as is, so just want a vw so avoid worrying what coil I'd in it. Thx

I never move the volts as is, so just want a vw so avoid worrying what coil I'd in it. Thx
    I can sell you an eVic for $70 with two 18650 batteries, charger, a brand new Boge F16 tank and a pack of five Boge slotted LR cartomizers. The eVic control head does have a significant crack along the control head. The device is working perfectly at the moment but I am unsure what will happen if the crack grows.
    Last edited by Pavlov; 27-01-14 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks for being up front about the crack, but probably not really interested nor knowing if it has much of a future. Thanks very much though mate. Cheers

Saw a few Itaste vv/vw's and the like on here from $10 to $30, all sold now of course, something like that would be good, nice and cheep and being such a newb, but then still going to go for the better mods at some time, so sooner than later wouldn't hurt

Thanks for being up front about the crack, but probably not really interested nor knowing if it has much of a future. Thanks very much though mate. Cheers

Saw a few Itaste vv/vw's and the like on here from $10 to $30, all sold now of course, something like that would be good, nice and cheep and being such a newb, but then still going to go for the better mods at some time, so sooner than later wouldn't hurt
    No worries. I hope you find what you're looking for
    Fatman likes this.

Will give up and just get another mvp2.0 from Vapeking I think.

Cheers guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast