Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Provari mini near new with extension cap and 4 efest 18500s 1 18350 for sale

Provari mini near new with extension cap and 4 efest 18500s 1 18350 for sale

Hi guys and girls, Ive only used this twice, purchased it from an american px store when I was away with Army, It has gold markings at the base and the top and the extension cap itself Is also gold. I must be the only one that doesnt like provaris, no disrespect to anyone on here or anywhere else for that matter.My man Brian from Vape King hooked me up with a vamo and In my very own opinion I love it more than the provari, $150 pick up only sydney area.Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Whare; 28-01-14 at 11:07 AM.

Holy Crap that is a great deal!!!!
    Whare likes this.

first dibs,can you post it to goldcoast.it's only $8.if your worried Australia post wont post bats they do for normal postage.

Quote Originally Posted by bully View Post
    first dibs,can you post it to goldcoast.it's only $8.if your worried Australia post wont post bats they do for normal postage.
    Any other day id say yes but Im on my way to another country.Who ever wants it has to grab it off my neighbour over near olympic park Sydney. Sorry about that bully, sitting at a desk on stand by at short notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Whare View Post
    Any other day id say yes but Im on my way to another country.Who ever wants it has to grab it off my neighbour over near olympic park Sydney. Sorry about that bully, sitting at a desk on stand by at short notice.
    ahhh short notice too move, followed by hurry up and wait! Hope you get the gig and stay safe
    Whare likes this.

What a bargain, if it was a different colour to mine and in melbourne this would be gone by now...
    Whare likes this.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    Whare likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Thanks for all the pos feed back so far guys and girls, I figured good karma had come my way finally from the good grace of Brian at Vape King so Im returning that good karma back to the vape community.$150 Is the karma business, feel bad enough I can not post It out.
    Fatman likes this.

Retired Account
    If it helps, we can pick this up and send it to whoever buys it.. we are close to olympic park, and already have a heap of mailing stuff to do today.. if that is of any help?
    Captain, giruvian, margyb and 10 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    If it helps, we can pick this up and send it to whoever buys it.. we are close to olympic park, and already have a heap of mailing stuff to do today.. if that is of any help?
    Bloody nice people these Gruffys are!
    margyb, lozza 82 and Whare like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast