Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: FS: vape.com.au, vape.net.au, ivape.com.au, ivape.net.au

FS: vape.com.au, vape.net.au, ivape.com.au, ivape.net.au

///// REMOVED FROM SALE /////

After five years of vaping and the best of intentions of building online vaping sites to help others, I'm finally coming to the realisation that I'm simply not going to find the time. So it's high time to sell the domains that I bought to create an online shop and community site.

The domains you will get are:

vape.com.au
    vape.net.au

Together, they offer great brand protection for those wanting to create a serious business. The trading name is also included in the sale. This will be transferred through ASIC and will require you to have an ABN or ACN. Any fees incurred in this process are the responsibility of the buyer. I am happy to use a domain broker to manage the transaction (you pay first, but I don't get the money until you get the domains), however fees incurred will be the responsibility of the buyer.

///// REMOVED FROM SALE /////
    Last edited by dinium; 31-01-14 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Removed from sale

I know of just the person that would desperately want these...
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    I thought the for sale rules stated that prices had to be put into the ad? (Yes I am just really curious as to what you think they may be worth)
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Super Moderator
    Offers are ok , but they must be made on the thread ... I too would love a sticky at how much OP thinks they are worth ... might be a good site for the Vapers Assosciation website if he doesnt want a gazillion for them

I have however disabled email and phone number , as its meant to be done in the thread ( hint friggin hint ! )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    How much are you asking for the four, and what is the yearly fee? If both are reasonable, I'd consider buying them for future use.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    I'm curious, too
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    You can start and design your own website for free. Why pay for someone elses domain name? Never heard of him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dinium View Post
    I'm open to serious offers.
    So as not to insult you and make myself look a cheap ass. At what amount should my offer be for you to consider it serious ?

let me start... 100 dollar for the lot?

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    and what is the yearly fee?
    I'm paying $18.15 per domain for two years registration. They're currently registered through VentraIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I have however disabled email and phone number , as its meant to be done in the thread ( hint friggin hint ! )
    Apologies! Has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Offers are ok , but they must be made on the thread ... I too would love a sticky at how much OP thinks they are worth ... might be a good site for the Vapers Assosciation website if he doesnt want a gazillion for them
    Of course I want a gazillion for them

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    You can start and design your own website for free. Why pay for someone elses domain name?
    Yes you can Steve, and these don't include a website. These are the domain names, and there will only ever be one vape.com.au. This is why domains are valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Never heard of him anyway.
    And I haven't heard of you either. But then I haven't been active on the forums much since inception, so I probably missed you. Jato will remember who I am, so should others from the early IRC and Whirlpool days.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx View Post
    let me start... 100 dollar for the lot?
    Another 0 and I'd consider it (and not positioned after a decimal point)

I was offered a four-figure sum a year ago by someone looking to start a shop, but declined as I still hoped to find the time to do my own.
    Last edited by dinium; 29-01-14 at 02:20 PM.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast