Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Wtb [qld] - gg

Wtb [qld] - gg

Guys I am looking at getting an Ithaka, but before I do, I want to attempt to see if I can get something to go with it. My wife will shoot me (vape budget hands waving around Dirka Dirka like team america). My vape experience is not complete - this will help. If anyone has one they would part with that would go with an Ithaka let me know.

Cheers
    Juzm likes this.

I have a few zombie apocalypse spares I can replace later: Stock Just GG (new brass) $268 posted with insurance or a brushed 2013 SS GGTS $228 (I have Just SS extension ring, Just SS Full AD top cap and CT complete, Just SS bottom cap complete - making it functionally equivalent to a Just for an extra $40). Not much discount sorry as I’ll just be turing around and replacing them. I’m sure stock will be back at esmoke or COV soon enough, but if you really can’t wait...

MG thanks for the reply - Do you have any photos so that I can understand fully what you have listed. I am pretty sure i understand but just want to make sure - one is a brass just (one piece) and the other is the telescoping with the spares to turn it into a just - have I got this right? I am not sure when you mention the zombie bit (this sounds more like a provari thing) sorry for the noob gg questions. I have been watching those sites but never seem to find any in stock. Just one other question - is the Ithaka brushed or polished ? doesn't really matter though just curious. Thanks again for the reply, I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWayCool View Post
    MG thanks for the reply - Do you have any photos so that I can understand fully what you have listed. I am pretty sure i understand but just want to make sure - one is a brass just (one piece) and the other is the telescoping with the spares to turn it into a just - have I got this right? I am not sure when you mention the zombie bit (this sounds more like a provari thing) sorry for the noob gg questions. I have been watching those sites but never seem to find any in stock. Just one other question - is the Ithaka brushed or polished ? doesn't really matter though just curious. Thanks again for the reply, I really appreciate it.
    You got it ZW - forget the zombie thing (I was being silly - I just meant I have some spares in case mods ever get banned, or some apocalyptic thing happens). Hang on, I’ll just upload some pix...

OK - these are the two I’m talking about - the brass one on top is the Just and hasn’t been polished since I got it - (I would polish it if you wanted). The bottom one is the GGTS with the Just fittings. The one in my sig is brushed and lightly polished with 1200 and then cloth for a gold lustre (just to give an idea of what can be achieved). I am not selling any Ithakas (ever!), but they come very highly polished.

gauravn4u likes this.

can't go wrong with ithaka and just gg.

I just got one for myself too ...
    Also get the new update for ithaka which allows u to use one single res wire.
    In my opinion this is stellar .....

There's another update for the ithakha to use your own drip tips ... I got that too .... too much spent .. but in the end I think the whole package is great.
    mathsguy likes this.

So that means the SS is actually almost a 2 for one - you have a SS GGTS with the ability to also be a "Just" with the help of some extra parts ? Can the extra parts be polished so you get a combo SS look say like a neme or a pulse ?

Whats the condition like MG - can't really tell from the photos ?

Quote Originally Posted by gauravn4u View Post
    can't go wrong with ithaka and just gg.

I just got one for myself too ...
    Also get the new update for ithaka which allows u to use one single res wire.
    In my opinion this is stellar .....

There's another update for the ithakha to use your own drip tips ... I got that too .... too much spent .. but in the end I think the whole package is great.
    Yeah, the Ithaka update innard is great for cotton/hemp micro coils - I have the DIY drip tip fittings too but never use them as I prefer the stock tip (can’t fall off). I agree, the combo of Just + Ithaka is vaping Nirvanna.

It’s a good point ZWC - if/when you do place an order, make sure you get everything you think you need and some spares, and some things you don’t think you need - I could have another Just with the postage I’ve spent on bits and pieces...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWayCool View Post
    So that means the SS is actually almost a 2 for one - you have a SS GGTS with the ability to also be a "Just" with the help of some extra parts ? Can the extra parts be polished so you get a combo SS look say like a neme or a pulse ?

Whats the condition like MG - can't really tell from the photos ?
    1. Yep
    2. Yep (but not by me, I don’t have access to a buffing wheel at present)
    3. Condition is 100% functional - obviously the brushed SS is not showroom finish. The brass one is excellent (spends most of it’s life in a drawer), but needs a polish. While I don’t bother with the exterior, the insides are cleaned once every week or so.

They are great now on the hunt for a second one

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast