Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: FS . S.A - Origen Dripper - Brand New

FS . S.A - Origen Dripper - Brand New

This arrived just before Christmas and has never been coiled or used.

Reason for selling : My Mrs doesn't use drippers and I find I don't really use drippers much anymore as tank's are easier. For example I can coil an ithaka update or a taifun or a kayfun in 10 minutes and its good for a day or two. The only dripper I have coiled is a quasar that suits my purposes fine as I never have time to build things like vertical or twisted coils or any of that fun stuff anymore, single coil and its good to go.

Given the demand for this particular dripper it seems a shame that it will just sit unused. So passing it on to people who really want one seems the right thing to do.

I paid 67.59 direct to Norbert on the 10th of October last year. This price did not include the drip tip as I have enough drip tips to last a lifetime

Looking for $90 + shipping firm. This is based on exchange rates at the time i bought it.At today's exchange rates it would be 103AUD.

I don't need the money so not really interested in bartering sorry or in any rush to sell it. iI there is no interest I'll keep it for a rainy day or perhaps when life returns to a quieter time.

Note: Earliest I could ship it is Friday or Saturday due to work commitments. If I don't reply to this straight away I'm asleep or working, it seems to be all I do these days, but I will get to it when I can.

Pics (includes spares, no marks of any kind due to it never being used, maybe some dust).

AVF Regular
    Sold pending payment. Thanks.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Great buy. Really good dripper. You are going to have fun with this one and it looks great on just about any mod.
    Gresh11 likes this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    Damn, missed out again. Congrats to you both, Gresh if you ever want to offload it give me a holler won't ya.

Baz.
    Gresh11 likes this.

missed it, too!! grats to gresh great buy!! and kudos to Soth, as always, he is a 'no hassle' guy to deal with
    Last edited by dhans; 02-02-14 at 08:10 AM.
    Gresh11 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for all the likes fellas. I have a very limited income at the moment so don't have any cash to waste. The origen dripper has nothing but rave reviews so is a safe bet. Baz it is unlikely that I will want to offload it, but you have first dibs, I am sure that you will either go off drippers or have one by this stage anyways.
    Cheers
    Gresh.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Doh post a WTB then this comes up while i,m asleep.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden1 View Post
    Doh post a WTB then this comes up while i,m asleep.
    Lucky for you that you didn't get this one. You need to leave yourself room to move. If you get one of the best drippers on the planet first up, every subsequent dripper will be a disappointment. Looks like Juzm has an atomic dripper for you, I have one as well, but its not for sale...........yet. All the fun is in the chase. Good luck in your quest.
    Hidden1 likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Thanks for all the likes fellas. I have a very limited income at the moment so don't have any cash to waste. The origen dripper has nothing but rave reviews so is a safe bet. Baz it is unlikely that I will want to offload it, but you have first dibs, I am sure that you will either go off drippers or have one by this stage anyways.
    Cheers
    Gresh.
    Cheers mate, but I keep a little of everything in rotation, drippers, silica based atties and a gennie. So I'll always be interested in those categories, enjoy it mate it's definitely a great buy.
    Gresh11 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well I have fired it up with dual horizontal coils at .4ohm. What an awesome dripper. Dripping nirvana!!! Love it.
    bk_renesis, soth, Toddosh and 1 others like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast