Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wtb vw mods

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    485

    Wtb vw mods

    Hi guys,

    I need a SVD as mine suddenly stops working and I don't have a back up device.

    Currently overseas (Jakarta, Indonesia - lack of vape shops) and have a friend who will visit me in a week time, so if you have one laying around, please let me know.
    I am also open to other VW mods as long as it has resistance checker and fires 1ohm.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    Hi guys,

    I need a SVD as mine suddenly stops working and I don't have a back up device.

    Currently overseas (Jakarta, Indonesia - lack of vape shops) and have a friend who will visit me in a week time, so if you have one laying around, please let me know.
    I am also open to other VW mods as long as it has resistance checker and fires 1ohm.

    Thanks.
    Hey Gerzzzzz - I've got an SVD that I've only used a handful of times. $35 from Fastech. How about $30 + exp postage to your mate?
    Hate to see you consider the stinkies w/out a backup. Hang in there.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    carrara on the gc
    Posts
    2,470
    If u get desperate im sure the tabacco shops will sell disposibles or something vape related over there
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    547
    got a used evic i want to get rid of if u want it let me know 60+post





    hana v3-expromizer
    kfl+

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    Hey Gerzzzzz - I've got an SVD that I've only used a handful of times. $35 from Fastech. How about $30 + exp postage to your mate?
    Hate to see you consider the stinkies w/out a backup. Hang in there.
    That'd be great. Please PM deets

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    That'd be great. Please PM deets
    Ok - PM on its way.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    701
    finger stutter on the post button.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    If u get desperate im sure the tabacco shops will sell disposibles or something vape related over there
    I am away for work, wont be back until at least June, so I'm not spending $105 for a vamo here and I hate those tiny mods. But thanks for the suggestion.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    got a used evic i want to get rid of if u want it let me know 60+post
    Thanks Vinnie, but I am taking the SVD from Pipesub.
    Unless..... You don't need it anymore and I can throw a $50 for it? I hate low-balling, please ignore it if this offer is way too low

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    Ok - PM on its way.
    Paid mate.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:53 AM.