Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [FS][SA] eGo Twist Kits

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mount Gambier SA
    Posts
    1,228

    [FS][SA] eGo Twist Kits

    I bought a stack of kits from a vendor who was selling out/closing down, to sell to my mates and give a couple away as Christmas presents. Now that I have done that, I have a few here that are taking up space + I could use the cash back from them.

    these will go for $60 each. (inc PP fees and post)

    INB4 I am moving these on cheaper than you will find from any local (AUS) vendor, and the mark up for me is next to nothing, which is what I sold them to my mates for.

    Kits consist of

    2 x eGo Twist (1 x 650mAh + 1 x 1100mAh)
    2 x CE5 R BOTTOM COIL Clearos
    1 x AU USB Adapter
    1 x USB eGo Charger
    1 x Lrg eGo carry case (red or black)
    1 x 10ML Needle Tip Bottle

    Colour Choices pending availability. (Black, Pink, Metallic Blue, Metallic Green)
    Last edited by llamabreath; 12-02-14 at 05:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mount Gambier SA
    Posts
    1,228
    Bump.

    Chasing a Hippo V2 and or a Diver V2 (Flangeless base + tube for 35mm tank OR tube for 35mm tank Enezlis edition) for possible trades too.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    brisban,goldcoast
    Posts
    367
    ill be happy to take it off your hands for $40 with free postage.was going to buy the kit from fast tec but thought ied offer you $40.up to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    I bought a stack of kits from a vendor who was selling out/closing down, to sell to my mates and give a couple away as Christmas presents. Now that I have done that, I have a few here that are taking up space + I could use the cash back from them.

    these will go for $60 each. (inc PP fees and post)

    INB4 I am moving these on cheaper than you will find from any local (AUS) vendor, and the mark up for me is next to nothing, which is what I sold them to my mates for.

    Kits consist of

    2 x eGo Twist (1 x 650mAh + 1 x 1100mAh)
    2 x CE5 R BOTTOM COIL Clearos
    1 x AU USB Adapter
    1 x USB eGo Charger
    1 x Lrg eGo carry case (red or black)
    1 x 10ML Needle Tip Bottle

    Colour Choices pending availability. (Black, Pink, Metallic Blue, Metallic Green)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mount Gambier SA
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by bully View Post
    ill be happy to take it off your hands for $40 with free postage.was going to buy the kit from fast tec but thought ied offer you $40.up to you.
    Thanks, but no thanks.

    FT it is!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mount Gambier SA
    Posts
    1,228
    BUMP

    $50 posted.

    I have black, purple, metallic green and pink kits remaining. One kit of each colour.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    763
    My mate might like the black. I'll get back to you in five.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    763
    Black one sold. Send me your PayPal deets.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mount Gambier SA
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernametaken View Post
    Black one sold. Send me your PayPal deets.
    Pm incoming.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Central Coast NSW
    Posts
    63
    I can pay for one next wednesday if you can wait that long? (metallic green), thanks.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mount Gambier SA
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by simonp_au View Post
    I can pay for one next wednesday if you can wait that long? (metallic green), thanks.
    if it's still there next Wednesday it's all yours!
    simonp_au likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:02 AM.