Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]iAtty

"In a nutshell iAtty is a tank+atomizer combo device with one very unique feature: It is designed for DIY user replaceable heating coils! Resistance can be set based on coil length (and type) during assembly. Note: patience and some basic technical skills are required! "

$90 includes Standard postage

Never used (i got as far as assembling it up to when you maaakeee ze reesistaaance, ie the wire/wick atomiser part). Sorry making fun of the instructional video. But realised that I am a lazy bugger and alarms should have gone off when i read "patience" is required. Apparently once you get used to it it only takes a few minutes to replace the wire/wick.

Includes all the

start up wicks and wire.

PM if your interested.

PS thats a bit of cotton just near the drip tip not a scratch, didnt notice it until after the photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mickg33; 05-10-11 at 05:45 PM.

i bet someone from overseas will buy it. they are in great demand. i have one & in my opinion it is GREAT!!
    make your own ressistance & top it up with liquid & you have the best vape!
    sits on my Provari as if it was born there!!

good luck MICKG33

AVF Regular
    cheers - Av

Sooo tempted..... I love the idea of less wastage/manufacturing. Only thing.... is the vape really cool, the way I've read in some places? I'd be using it on one of JiB's VW woody's.
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

the beauty of this mod is that you make it precisely how you like it, it is infinitly custumizable.

AVF Regular
    I can't say I haven't used it , if you do a search on this forum you will get a few different threads

er.. yeah... thought of that after I posted, apologies. I've since found out how much more it's gonna cost for one of my kitties to be happy again, so would have to pass anyways. All the best with the sale
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

gaz
    Im interested, how many rebuilds worth of wicks and wires does it come with?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    Im interested, how many rebuilds worth of wicks and wires does it come with?
    Its the full kit that comes with it. But i really don't know, rough guess enough for 4 or 5 others may know better.

gaz
    At this point Im not 100% sure I wouldnt just put it in my drawer like you did, I think I'll wait till Im sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast