Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: [FS] Clone Mods

AVF Regular

[FS] Clone Mods

I am selling all my clone mods for someone needed or just wanted to try out. I will do the atty in part 2 but this thread will only be for the mech mods. They came out more than 6 months ago but all hard hitting mods. I have used them mostly less than a month and just put aside in the cupboard. Thought I could donate but I am really short of cash so need to make up for this expensive hobby. I don't encourage clone but you have your choice and everyone's situation is different so you know what you are buying.

Please note that I have cleaned these mods with jewelry cleaning solution but if you still dissatisfied I would recommend you use baking soda with a bit of water and dish detergent and soak them in for 30 mins. if you need a bit of metal polish I can include some for the person bought the package in a single transaction.

I would like to sell them all in one package and for anyone buys the package I will include all batteries and case listed below for free. Please see the list below:

1. KTS+ (silver)
    I have sanded the chrome out of negative contact and positive pin for the brass contacts. Some small visible scratches. Kick/Kick clone compatible.

2. KTS+ (2 tone gold & silver)
    I have sanded the chrome out of negative contact and positive pin for the brass contacts. This was wife's mod. Some small visible scratches. Kick/Kick clone compatible.

3. Private V2 Copper, Brass, SS Edition
    This mod is silver plated in both positive and negative pins. Floating positive pin but a bit tight.

4. Private M16 Full Brass Edition
    I have upgraded the firing to magnet switch. The original spring will be included as have never been used. Some scratches on the firing pin during the installation of magnets. Also some visible scratches and dings on the top cap.

5. Astro By Kato
    No visible scratches or anything of I know of. Only used for a week. Kick/Kick clone compatible.

6. K100 (Copper Colour)
    Very good mod. I have used for back up in the office. Sometimes the 510 can come off if screw the battery in too tight. some small visible scratches. Kick/Kick clone compatible.

4 x Panasonic NCR 18650 B 3400 mAh Protected batteries with case
    2 x Trust Fire 18350 1200 mAh unprotected batteries with case
    3 x Trust Fire LC 18500 1600 mAh protected batteries with case
    2 x ICR 18650 2000 mAh unprotected batteries with case

The package price will be $120 including shipping (cannot be express as batteries are included) and including paypal fees.

However I am willing to separate them. I will list the price below:

1. KTS+ Silver $17 plus shipping
    2. KTS+ 2 tone $19 plus shipping
    3. Private V2 Copper, Brass, SS Edition $18 plus shipping
    4. Private M16 Full Brass Edition $16 plus shipping
    5. Astro By Kato $20 plus shipping
    6. K100 $14 plus shipping

Batteries:
    $20 plus shipping for 4 x Panasonic NCR 18650 B 3400 mAh Protected batteries with case
    $4 plus shipping for 2 x Trust Fire 18350 1200 mAh unprotected batteries with case
    $9 plus shipping for 3 x Trust Fire LC 18500 1600 mAh protected batteries with case
    $12 plus shipping for x ICR 18650 2000 mAh unprotected batteries with case

I have not done the research on the price for new one but the listed prices were lower than what I've paid for. Anyway, if you have found cheaper price for the same item in similar conditions I am more than happy to adjust the price. There will be no way to flip the price here.

I will post some pics later as soon as I get them from mobile to pc.

Edit: Sorry pictures are not in the right orientation. Couldn't rotate with mobile.

Disclaimer
    Please read. These batteries above are not suitable for sub ohm. In fact they are not suitable for below 1.3 ohm coils and I strongly recommend that you use IMR or Hybrid in your mech mod if you are going below 1.3 ohm. Please always keep your battery inside case if not using to prevent shorts cause by accident. I cannot be responsible in any way if you have mis-used the battery. If you are unsure, please always ask questions in forum and people will be happy to provide information. Remember safety comes first when using mech mods.
    Last edited by porkchop; 11-02-14 at 12:42 AM.
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    Sold pork chop! Good deal ill pm you details.

AVF Regular
    For all of them as the package deal. Thought I should clarify lol

Is this funding the Hana porkchop

AVF Regular
    OMG lol well done, both seller and buyer, man this place notes fast ! :-)
    Fawks likes this.

AVF Regular
    Much rather see 5 people get 1 mod then 1 person get 5 never the less congrats all
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greazy View Post
    Much rather see 5 people get 1 mod then 1 person get 5 never the less congrats all
    I know what you mean mate, makes it harder to sell indivualy though as postage kills it when you can get it for new and free postage. It all cycles through the community one way or the other, when im done with them I will move them on to the next person, perhaps pif a mech I dont use.
    greazy, maggie and jim2020 like this.

...."never use a battery with FIRE in it's name"

LoLz I'm generally on darwins side of this argument, just dont make vaping look stupid when you blow your head off with a dodgy batt. X

good work fawks!
    Fawks likes this.

Ill take the 4 panasonic batteries for 20 mate and the astro k100 for 14 and the astro by kato for 20 plz

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast