Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [FS] H-Cigar Version KFL with Extra Tank & Sterile Cotton

AVF Regular

[FS] H-Cigar Version KFL with Extra Tank & Sterile Cotton

With all the popularity of Kayfun Lte. I am selling 3 sets of the Ehpro version. This version has much better built quality and it is 100% stainless steel. Unlike the chrome plated version that FT sells. The threading is smoother and it was 1:1 clone except the top cap edge wasn't so rounded like the authentic.

All sets come with a box and spares
    o-rings
    3mm ekowool
    kanthal wire

These atties are approx 2 months old and they have not been used daily. By memory they have been used around 8 - 10 fill-ups. I didn't open the package until end of Dec last year.

I have purchased additional plastic tank for each set and I will include this in the package.

Please note that all parts are washed with jewelry cleaning solutions and the drip tip is boiled. If you aren't satisfied with the wash. May I recommend you either wash with baking powder+dish detergent or soak in vodka again.

What you can do with KFL build?
    Well you can build a single micro coil as most of users do. Using cotton will maximise the flavour in this build.

What you shouldn't do is trying to drill the airhole from the outside. It will not enlarge the air flow as the air tunnel goes in L shape so unless you can drill the L shape out of its base. My recommendation is DO NOT attempt to drill the airhole.

How does the draw feel like?
    Personally I feel the draw is acceptable. Not a tight draw. If you are RDA user, the draw feels like a single 1.5 mm airole (or dual 1mm) draw. Some people may find it too tight if for direct lung inhale but in my case I have found it quite enjoyable. if your build is around 1 ohm, you will find that vopour actually pushes out from the drip tip itself so there isn't much effort to pull at all. The flavour is intense compares to many other atties in the market.

Does it leak?
    From my user experiences of these KFL, yes. it does. It only happens when the pressure changes in the tank cause by extreme weather conditions. There are 2 spots you would want to pay attention to for the leakages. 1. From the fill hole. This can be easily fixed by placing a right size of o-ring to the screw. 2. The airhole. If you draw the atomiser few times without firing the coil it will leak through the airhole. The reason is the pull you create result a negative pressure in the tank to push the liquid to a higher pressure place (which is outside the tank). When this atty has 510 pin sealed, the only place the liquid will go is the airhole. It is unlikely to piss out through the drip tip as the gravity will pull everything down to the base.

How to fill the tank?
    Simply fill the juice through the fill hole with blunt tip bottle or syringe. Do not over fill the tank as it will flood into the chamber where coil sits.

Cleaning the atty
    I recommend you dissemble it and wash with water. Dry the atty immediate after washing. Do not leave the water on the atty as it will damage the parts. You can also use vodka to clean the tank with o-ring removed.

What can I use this atty on?
    it is suitable to use on box mod, mech mod and vv/vw mod. It is not suitable for bottom feeder box mod. The KFL will sit flush on any flat top cap mod you put on.

Alternate use?
    You can use this atty as a dripper. what you do is by not using the middle section of the plastic (or SS tank) tank. Only have the top cap, lower tank and the base without the chimney section. Make sure you recess your coil closer to the base as you do not want the coil to touch the top cap. When use in dripping mode, the base actual holds much more juice than any RDA in the market.

What is the price per set?
    Each set is $35 shipped (includes paypal fee 3.5%)
    or $32 (includes paypal fee 3.5%) with your pay option of delivery method

At the time, Ehpro sold this set at USD50 per unit plus USD5 per extra tank. If you are price driven then chrome plated FT version KFL may be a better option for you.

What you will get for the set will be the standard sets from Ehpro + my additional purchase of clear tank + 1 bag of 5 sterilized medical grade cotton balls.

If you need me to install the micro coil for you with cotton I can do that. Just let me know what is your desire resistance and I will try to build it as close as to your specification.

Edit: Incorrect title. It should be Ehpro instead of H-Cigar version. Moderator could you help me to correct the title please
    Last edited by porkchop; 12-02-14 at 03:01 PM. Reason: spelling
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

I can take one set/kayfun if i can pay friday

Ill take that mate

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Sorry mate I've got to get this going. Surely will reserve one if still left by Friday. Appreciate your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by ssingleton View Post
    I can take one set/kayfun if i can pay friday
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasWood View Post
    Ill take that mate

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
    Hi mate, it is one set you needed?
    If it is, then,

one set is sold to NicholasWood pending payment. pm sent.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Sorry mate I've got to get this going. Surely will reserve one if still left by Friday. Appreciate your understanding.

No problems here if one can be held let me know if not and you have a seller no issues here

AVF Regular
    no worries please check back. I don't expect the sale go very quick though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssingleton View Post
    No problems here if one can be held let me know if not and you have a seller no issues here
    Quit on 10.06.2013

Yep. I will grab one.

PM Payment details.

AVF Regular
    one set sold to llamabreath pending payment. sending pm.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    I'll take one of those PC, can you PM me your PP details. I'm going to work @3:00pm Adelaide time, so if I don't receive by then, I'll sort payment out when I get home. I really like how you present your classie ads btw , cheers Deb

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast