Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: [FS] Items for Modding - Use as spare parts unless you can fix it

AVF Regular

[FS] Items for Modding - Use as spare parts unless you can fix it

The following items are not for new b or anyone who isn't technical savvy. It contains broken parts and it's only suitable for the buyer who has technical skills with right tools.

This FS is a bundle sale so it must go as a package. As I am not technical at all so I appreciate your understanding that they must both go in one package.

Now, let's see what are their problems and what you may be able to fix.

1. SVD

Known Problem
    I have not dropped this vv/vw mod to the ground, not even once. But the nightmare had started from the moment I walked my sister's yellow lab that night.....

The memory is blur but I could still remember there wasn't raining that night. I prepared my SVD and filled up my favourite tobacco juice into iClear 30 tank. Thought I would spend about an hour in the local oval with the yellow lab and 2 toy poodles. It was their regular routine walk and everything seem normal that night. I taped a 18650 Panasonic in, screwed the telescopic tube all the way up and put in the rear pocket of my jeans. Went down to the back yard and leashed 3 dogs. We quickly made it to the main road and stepped onto the grass. Within seconds we were standing on the oval ground.

Suddenly there were other dogs ran in the oval before I had a chance to unleash the yellow lab. She pulled me on my left side and pulled forward again trying to chase her new mate. I managed to quickly unleashed her and walked down to the chair. I pulled my SVD out from my rear pocket and I saw my "I" shape SVD read as "L". Yes, my iClear 30 had broken its neck and died. The broken neck was so severe that no chiropractor could fix with their normal manipulation procedures. I gave iClear 30 a quick funnel with no witnesses attended right next to where it was killed. From that time, my SVD has always having 510 disconnection. Not severe but annoying especially during the chain vape. Like a party being shut before it even gets started. After this incident, I have treated my SVD like an adopted son. Most of time it stayed in its detention cupboard corner.

Possible Fix
    The 510 contact plate will need be replaced. I also suspect it could have electric wire underneath that 510 has not been connected properly.

2. VTR
    A heavy duty vv/vw mod for a strong man. The result had proven my perception was incorrect after all.

The rotation ring on this VTR had been removed from it's lower parts which that part holds the 510 pin with threading. The threading surround the 510 pin is still recessed in its position. I put a 510 adopter with the VTR adopter and tried to screw into that broken threading as much as I could. It fires most of time but sometimes it just won't fire especially when I was craving for a chain vape.

This VRT was only 2 weeks old when it's ring broke by me. I was the one to blame for its disability. Before it became disabled, I mainly used just to build the coil on it and for dry burn. Not really use it to vape.

Possible Fix
    My guessing is that it needs to be disassembled and the positive pin where the plastic holds the 510 threading will need to be changed.

So, back to reality. This bundle sale contains the followings:

SVD itself
    SVD extension tube
    SVD retail box

VTR itself
    VTR adapter
    510 Adapter
    VTR retail box (sorry I am keeping its metallic box for tools, bits and piece so the metallic box is not included in this FS package)

I will also throw in an unused iClear 30 (clear tank) and a pack of 5 replacement coils (2.1 ohm) for people who takes them and puts them out of misery.

The package price will be $55 (this includes paypal fee 3.5%, packaging materials and shipping costs by road).

I will first reserve these items for Robray as he had asked for the vtr a couple of times while I wasn't ready to let them go. But now, I am ready....
    Last edited by porkchop; 14-02-14 at 12:09 AM. Reason: spelling
    Robray, essiemessy, Fatman and 3 others like this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Yea man pm me

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
    Fawks likes this.

im next. so need this stuff.

AVF Regular
    Cheers mate. i have promised Robray before so I've got to wait for his response first. If you don't mind I will keep you in the list.

Mind you these are broken items either need to be fixed or used as spare parts so if you are not handy I strongly recommend not to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasWood View Post
    Yea man pm me

Quit on 10.06.2013

more so the vtr

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotic thoughts View Post
    im next. so need this stuff.
    Cheers mate. Waiting for Robray as he might be having dinner right now. I will keep it until tomorrow morning. If he doesn't respond I will go on the 2nd...and 3rd on the list....and so on.
    Fatman likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

Sweet cheers

sounds good.

AVF Regular
    Thank you guys for your understanding. Just don't want to let the grumpy old Perth man (says in his avatar) be disappointed
    Robray likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Sorry for the delay people. Yes I will take the package please. Let me know Paypay details and I will get it done!!! In Bangkok and I will be going out to play so please understand the delay!!!!
    chaotic thoughts likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast