WTB [QLD] - Flavours

Looking to see if anybody has some flavours locally rather than trying to get them individually from o/s.

Happy to even get small sample versions to try - looking for a new adv and want to broaden my horizons (I have also just ordered and received most of Noe's and I am looking forward to sampling them) - this is a serious hunt for a new vape. I like sweet but not sickly - recommendations also welcome.

10ml offers and greater are fine

(This is just some from a list recommended by Phil Busardo and the flavours sound like the ones I might try)

Deadly Sin GLV
    Melon Boba GLV
    Oak Barrel Cider pipe sauce
    Green Peach Tea ROAR
    Hype AV
    Gorilla juice AV
    Ecto Plasma JV
    Tribute JV
    Coquito LJ

Note - I already have Bobas

Would you be interested in swapping some flavours? I've always been wanting to try bobas.

I've got Deadly Sin, Melon boba + other GLV juices, and a selection of Nickoticket juices. Ill have to check what I actually have when I get home, but let me know if your interested.

yeah SS we could work that out - Bobas is OK, definately better with age and this one is now about say 6-8 weeks - but still hasn't hooked me as an adv - didn't live up to the hype (my opinion) - a most unusual flavour and hard to describe. how much were you looking to try ? That is about my only real exotic - most of mine are local. Have ordered a couple from o/s and on the way but as we all know - postage is the killer. Hence looking to try and get some locally to try first.

Yeah cool mate, whatever amount you think is fair...

Pending details, im happy to give you 10-15ml samples of any of the following-

GLV - deadlysin, melon boba, high five
    Nicoticket - gravity,the virus, and hopefully ill have some CLS and CB arriving early next week..

Mate I feel bad because I only really have one that you are interested in but if you are happy with that, I am happy to do a straight swap of mls for mls. You have wrattled off 7 I haven't tried - if you are interested I can give you 70ml for 10ml of each you have listed (70ml all up), if that works for you. It will still give me a little bobas left which I will take out and send you the 70ml in the original bottle if you like.

Just for transparency on the thread - SS and I have exchanged details in regards to the above and will do a straight swap of mls for mls - 70ml all up

cheers zero, will get those sent of ASAP.

Cheers Mate - all good