Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Big Ev
  • 1 Post By Gresh11
  • 1 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By Gresh11

Thread: {FS} 510 Drip Shield by RuiP and Super-T Velocity Stainless Steel Drip Tips

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} 510 Drip Shield by RuiP and Super-T Velocity Stainless Steel Drip Tips

Selling one of my fav 510 carbon Fiber drip Shields, used only for dripping into a 510 attie and testing flavours and also for use when at home, selling only due to me getting my
    ebaron drippers a while back. Will screw onto any 510 threaded Mod.

The 510 Carbon Fibre Drip Shield by RuiP of Kazulinho Mods, Portugal is a work of art.

Made from Carbon Fibre the RuiP Shield is a "510 Drippers Dream Mod".

It is totally sealed to ensure that no eJuice can leak into or drip down into your favourite 510 threaded mod with air intake through a hole placed towards the top of the Drip Shield. Both come with 2 included Orings. Here is a quick Tube vid which explains how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40UtDApyKnc

$35 posted for the lot. Includes Ruip carbon Fiber drip shields, Super-T Velocity Stainless Steel T-Tip Drip Tips - Satin, And I will throw in a genuine Cherry vapes Cannon drip tip and
    Cheery vapes universal drip tip as pictured.
    Thanks for looking peeps.

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 16-02-14 at 02:27 PM.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Hi Jas, are you selling 2 dripshields or 1? Thanks.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Hey big Ev both the RuiP drip shields are included in the $35 posted package along with the 2 super T drip tips and the cherry vapes cannon and universal tips.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Jas, I'll take the package then if that's okay. Please pm me your paypal details.

Don't suppose you happen to have some 510 LR atty's available as well?

Cheers.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    No worries Big Ev pm incoming, Unfortunately i dont have any 510 LR atties hanging around, just have some ceramic cups, sillica and wire for my ebaron drippers.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    No worries Big Ev pm incoming, Unfortunately i dont have any 510 LR atties hanging around, just have some ceramic cups, sillica and wire for my ebaron drippers.
    Wat!! Are you building your own??? Wonders never cease!(fingers crossed this is true. Eternal optimist me!)
    Jas likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Ive tried to keep it secret greshie coz i keep loosing it and fucking up and throwing shit everywere! But im trying to give it a go, coz all my premades have run out and i have stacks and stacks of ceramic cups lol!
    Gresh11 likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Payment received Big Ev, thank you mate. Will post that out to you tomorrow.

AVF Regular
    No way. This is so cool mate. Unfortunately you have a doozy of a system. I am a bit afraid of the ebarons and their ilk. You need the whole resistance non resistance wire thing going there. I'll bet you don't have a zapper, and I don't think a tazer counts. Apparently you can make one out of a disposable camera???

Its funny but I was reluctant as hell when I started vaping and was frightened by the whole making coils and getting frustrated thing since I have problems with patience!!! The whole hobby aspect of coil building has helped me so much and even had a big influence in giving up drinking 24/7. Its a good way to focus my thoughts and just piss-fart about and achieve something cool. Great satisfaction. I bought your ikarus off you the same week Tek taught me how to build mine. Talk about full circle. Keep trying mate! It will be worth it. Maybe start simple with some single micro-coils on a cheap dripper!! Heads up the IGO-L has an air-hole that is too small. It must be drilled or filed to be effective. Its a great hobby, and good luck!
    Jas likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER