Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: [FS][VIC] EA Mod

[FS][VIC] EA Mod

EA Mod - serial #278, but the logo and serial were casualties of a good polishing.

Includes 18350/500 and 18560/kick tubes (I have left the 500 tube in the original finish) and a bunch of spare c-clips for the switch. The package photo shows a spare top cap, but this is not included. This model has the updated conical -ve post.

This is an absolutely bomb proof, low maintenance mod with sealed floating 510 post and NO battery springs so very little voltage drop and no pesky gaps. I am only selling it because I want to replace it with the end button model.

Mod is in 9/10 condition - minor cosmetic.

Retail is around €155 ($AU236) delivered (this could be wrong - see below) - I am looking for $AU150 delivered to your door (happy to be guided on price if they are going for less - seems about right to me). Using the funds towards the new one so not interested in trades (except Prometey or Achillies)

A must for the serious Apocalypse Prepper!

Package (note spare top cap not included)

Original finish and serial

With Immo

With Versa

With Ithaka (18350/500 tube showing different finish)

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by mathsguy; 26-02-14 at 10:29 AM.
    Mushman, brookesy and polymer314 like this.

No love for the EA?

Bump with a price drop to $150.
    polymer314 likes this.

I have no idea what is going on with pricing - finnvape had it at €149 the other day, I check today and it’s €123 - electricangel have it for €128 inc VAT (or is it). On my invoice from electricangel it was €149

So buggered if I know what the price is meant to be? Looks like you can get a new one here for a little over $200 - so I’m dropping to $140 - anyone knows any better, let me know?

I think they are on clearance because he has the bottom firer now.

This is a friggin steal at $150.
    Mushman, mathsguy and brookesy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    I think they are on clearance because he has the bottom firer now.

This is a friggin steal at $150.
    Agreed. If I didn't already have one, it'd be gone now

The most dependable mech... it just goes. No shagging around - minimal voltage drop - couldn't ask for more.
    Mushman, <---cop and mathsguy like this.

Nice one dude alas not enough dosh

BTW the garden's looking good!

Last one is a Nightshade (and I WILL get them seeds to ya before I pass on )
    <---cop and mathsguy like this.

Thanks boys and girls - this could be the first ever bump with a price rise! Back to $150 then as the jury has spoken.

(Also got a PM from the guy that makes them - "price inc. VAT is 159€ and whit out 128,23€”) - a bit cheaper at Finnvape, but still around AUD 200 delivered.

Hey Mush - cheers bro. Aye, fish are one of nature’s greatest gifts (I always think of the mighty Salmon fed forests of the Pacific NW and Alaska) - Jalapenos, Thai Birds, Tomatoes and Cayenne have been the tastiest I’ve ever grown, but that poor old Habanero is having a big old sook - have to get him a cloche before the sun runs out in Victartica...

Mushman and <---cop like this.

Brookesy upgrade... if anyone's holding back due to lack of logo and serial, I'm happy to swap my mint condition bottom tube (not the bottom cap, as Mathsguy's one is better) and swap my AFC (worth an extra 49€ Airflow-Controller for EA Mod | FinnVape - Sähkötupakka- ja nikotiinineste-kauppa ) for the standard top cap.

IDGAS about serial #'s as I'll never be selling mine... and I'll also be buying Version B soon (which has the AFC) so I wouldn't mind the standard cap, just for something different.
    Mushman, <---cop, mathsguy and 1 others like this.

Thanks Brooksey - now there’s a swell offer folks!

If this hasn’t sold tonight I’m going to bite the bullet and do the upgrade thing - might even turn it into two... They are keepers after all.
    Mushman and <---cop like this.

I might be interested MathsGuy. I've just picked up a Kraken to get started with RBAs (completely over Protanks) but I prefer to start out with quality products rather than clones - is this a good mod to start out with? I would be keen on Brookesy's offer for the resale value in case things don't work out! I'm also in SW Vic so we might be able to get save on postage as well. What are your thoughts?
    mathsguy likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast