Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gresh11

Thread: WTB - ORIGENv1 RDA

AVF Regular

WTB - ORIGENv1 RDA

Since v2 came out i was wondering if anyone had v1 they were willing to part with?

AVF Regular
    Good luck, hope you get one!!! Is the shiz...........
    Fawks likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Yeh, ive put myself down on a few vendors mailing list's for the v1 & v2. I know quite a few people loved v1 so much they bought a few extra, Hoping someone wants to sell it to put towards v2. Imo v2 seems like a even better design but i have NFI when the next batch will come out.

Not very interested in getting the Origenv1 clone, but if it comes to it i will. Orieco Storm RDA or the Storm A RDA are the only clones ive found on the market.

AVF Regular
    i think its best u look for the origen v2 preorder. I dont think anyone would sell their origen v1 just to buy a v2. There is not much difference in it besides the engraving and a shorter chamber. Only way u can buy one is someone who just dont like vertical coils on the origen

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    i think its best u look for the origen v2 preorder. I dont think anyone would sell their origen v1 just to buy a v2. There is not much difference in it besides the engraving and a shorter chamber. Only way u can buy one is someone who just dont like vertical coils on the origen
    The only preorder i have found is a EOI on a cali vaping forum, other than that all vendors are out.

I was more hoping someone may have bought 2 of them and was willing to part with one as the v2 is out. There is a fair bit of difference compared to the last.

the main differences seem to be that the Origen v2 has nearly twice the capacity, around 50 drops or so. The juice well is more like a gennesis now imo. Instead of having 2 separate wells it is just one large reservoir down the bottom which will make dripping from the top easier as you dont have to make sure both wells are full. Full SS. O-rings are now in the top cap instead of the base. And as you said smaller chamber.

AVF Regular
    Bumpity bump