Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FS [NSW] iTaste Devices, Carto tanks,RDA's,Clearos and a couple of mechs

FS [NSW] iTaste Devices, Carto tanks,RDA's,Clearos and a couple of mechs

Hi all,

Been cleaning the house to move in the not too distant future and thought i would list some stuff i've never used or barely used. The items are sold as bundles and not really wanting to separate as i'll have left over items which leave me in my current predicament. All prices include PP fees and shipping is $8.25 for a 500 gram prepaid satchel.

iTaste VTR Box Mod $80 SOLD TO Athryn
    Doesnt get alot of use have all included accessories and the iclear 30s (unused and kept in a zip lock bag) No major damage or scratches just fingerprints.

iTaste SVD with Light Sabre JWrap $40 On hold for Master Sergeant until Thursday 27/02/2014
    Happy to remove the jwrap if seller wants it that way. It removes fairly easily and mod is in good condition under it. Also have the spare jwrap when running the SVD in 18350 mode.

Kanger Protank 3 with 5 Pack of 2.0ohm coils $20
    Purchase two broke the other and have this one remaining. Selling with coils to clear it out. Clearo is shrink wrapped and coils sealed in blister pack.

Smoktech RSST $20 SOLD TO Tokerz81
    Never used and still in box. Purchased to get into RDA's but prefer kayfun's.

Two Kanger Protank 1 with 3 x 1.8ohm coils $20 SOLD TO idunnoman PENDING PAYMENT
    Purchased new and still shrink wrapped. Also includes 3 x 1.8ohm coils

Youde AGA-T2 RDA $20 SOLD to Crisscross
    Never used and still in box. Again purchased to get into RDA's but prefer Kayfun's.

4 x X8 Carto Tanks $20 SOLD TO SPUD
    Never used has a carto inside unsure of ohmage. Been sitting individually wrapped in a bubble bag since recieved.

Innokin iClear 30 with additional coils $15
    Brand new and still shrink wrapped coils are individually wrapped in box. Need to check packet on how many extra coils are included i think 3-4 from memory.

Innokin iClear 30b with extra coils $20
    Brand new and still shrink wrapped. Includes extra 1.5 and 1.8ohm coils will update once confirmed exactly how many extra coils are bundled with it. In packets are 2x 1.5ohm and 3x 1.8 ohmpineapple

GUS v2 with upgraded brass pin $90
    Fired about three times been sitting wrapped in the micro fibre cloth since i recieved it. Takes a 18650 battery and additional tubes can be purchased for smaller batteries.

Mad Modz Nzonic v3 Serial #1359 $150 SOLD TO Keithy George
    Purchased new from vapershere. Serial is #1359 and i have all retail packaging including box. Mod is excellent condition and has no major damage.

Boge F15 and F17 Carto tanks $15 SOLD to Tokerz81
    Bundle comes with 1 x F15 carto tank and 4 x F17 carto tanks. F15's hold around 1ml of liquid and the F17's are about 3.5ml.

Various Cartos from Boge and Smoktech $20 SOLD TO MAGGIE
    Misc carto tanks. Will update once recounted but all are new and individually sealed some packets are full or missing 1-2. A mix of pre punched, slotted and metal mesh smoktech

2 x Youde AGR Carto Tanks $20 SOLD TO MAGGIE
    Never used and still in plastic packaging. Requires carto and driptip to use.
    Last edited by ssingleton; 26-02-14 at 12:12 PM. Reason: added pricing

righty now i have got the bulk of the post up will add my pricing i'm looking for.

AVF Regular
    Can I dibs the nzonic and rsst depending on price please

Dibs on VTR price dependent.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

Dibs on the Gus, Boge Tanks and some Cartos price dependant!!
    Last edited by jman; 24-02-14 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Edited to Subscribe
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

prcing has been added. Will recount the coils and cartos where not sure and update later today. pricing i have added

Can I take the four x8 carto tanks please.
    Last edited by spud; 24-02-14 at 01:26 PM.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

I wouldn't mind the youd carto tanks and LR cartos ... if they're not already spoken for ?

AVF Regular
    iTaste SVD with Light Sabre JWrap $40 if you can wait till Thursday night(payday) for the payPal thing
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular
    Boge F15 and F17 Carto tanks $15 sold + some cartos if there are any going - Thanks

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast