Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WTT/WTS: New NES DNA30 by Littup Custom E-cigs.

WTT/WTS: New NES DNA30 by Littup Custom E-cigs.

Liittup NES Controller DNA30.

Need to sell this as an item on a list has come up and it's time to pay. Only had it in my hands for a day in total. Waited 4 months for it and turned down the DNA20 version in late Jan 14 when my time came up so I waited even longer for the DNA30.

It's from the new DNA30 batch with the updated flush 510 connector & 2000mah battery. MicroUSB charge port. Serial #902

The controller is a genuine NES controller so it may not be absolutely perfect, this one is very close.

7-30 watts. Will sub ohm down to 0.5 ohm I believe. Check out the DNA spec sheet on the Evolv site for technical info.

Paid USD$165 plus USD$23.50 post so it owes me USD$188.95.

Current exchange is AUD$210.70. Make it AUD$220.00 incl express post and I'll absorb the paypal fees.

Cheers,
    Juz.

(Yes, this is a genuine advert unlike my 1nine advert earlier today when I was obviously bored and had way too much time on my hands)
    Polo89 and Wantonnoodles like this.

Forgot about the trade bit, if you have something very nice not in my signature you wish to offer then throw it up for consideration but I have a feeling it will be sold for cash monies before then. I have a particular fondness for 16mm genesis attys.

Shouldn't postage be an absorbed cost? as in you dont charge the next one who buys it for the postage you paid to bring it in? Just my thought.. GLWS tho

AVF Regular
    this is a fair price. considering a long wait and the demand for dna30. My guts tell me this will be gone very soon.
    ckane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dyii95 View Post
    Shouldn't postage be an absorbed cost? as in you dont charge the next one who buys it for the postage you paid to bring it in? Just my thought.. GLWS tho
    If you want one of these you have to wait until the middle of the year for it. I've already posted it to someone to look at so I've already lost money. It's retail for what it would cost you to get one, if you don't want it then simply don't buy it.

Why would you stick your nose in with a negative comment and then say good luck with your sale?

Paypal robs be the cost of postage anyway and I paid when the dollar was stronger.
    Last edited by Juzm; 27-02-14 at 10:06 PM.
    Whatsthetimemate likes this.

AVF Regular
    Exactly!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo89 View Post
    this is a fair price. considering a long wait and the demand for dna30. My guts tell me this will be gone very soon.
    Polo89 likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Juz i got a Hanna modz V3 mini DNA 30, but i will only trade it for a billet box LOL!

(hoping you will say yes)

Edit: i know its abit of topic but i thought i would throw it in.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Glws

I would be interested but already in the queue for my 2nd nes mod this time with a custom paint job
    Juzm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Juz i got a Hanna modz V3 mini DNA 30, but i will only trade it for a billet box LOL!

(hoping you will say yes)

Edit: i know its abit of topic but i thought i would throw it in.
    Cheers for the offer mate but I have a Hana V2 (which is awesome). I can't let go of the BB, it was a present from the Mrs.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Cheers for the offer mate but I have a Hana V2 (which is awesome). I can't let go of the BB, it was a present from the Mrs.
    Copy that mate, cant argue with that Juzzie.
    Juzm likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast