Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: FS Mac Mini and Polished Ikarus 2.1

FS Mac Mini and Polished Ikarus 2.1

Want to clear out some unused hybrids. The Mac I bought here on AVF for bout $180(I think).. Never really used it cause the button annoys the shit out of me. It's in great condition and I would like $80 for it. The Ikarus I bought new online from Cloud9 and paid bout $250. I coiled it up but didn't like the feel of the satin finish so sent it off to a metal polisher. It came back and it looks awesome. I would like to get $160 for it and comes with all the spares, original 18350 tube, kick ring and box. Cheers guys [IMG][/IMG] price dropped. Buyer pays postage, I'll pay PP fee ..
    Last edited by Driesy77; 06-03-14 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Price drop
    urecia likes this.

AVF Regular
    wow man. nice piece of gear and great prices. Did you buy the mac mini off me? Kinda missing it. Damn and that ikarus looks so pruueetyyyy!
    polymer314 and Driesy77 like this.

AVF Regular
    Good prices! GLWS
    Driesy77 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    wow man. nice piece of gear and great prices. Did you buy the mac mini off me? Kinda missing it. Damn and that ikarus looks so pruueetyyyy!
    Yep it's the mac I bought of you...can u remember how much I paid? I thought it was $200 but that was with postage etc...I've got so much stuff now, it's hard to keep track. I only used the mac with the coil u had in it.. Got it for dual coils but didn't want to drill another air hole..lol. How u been? It's been a while since I've seen you. I don't get on here much anymore tho..spend way to much cash when I do.
    urecia likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Driesy77 View Post
    Yep it's the mac I bought of you...can u remember how much I paid? I thought it was $200 but that was with postage etc...I've got so much stuff now, it's hard to keep track. I only used the mac with the coil u had in it.. Got it for dual coils but didn't want to drill another air hole..lol. How u been? It's been a while since I've seen you. I don't get on here much anymore tho..spend way to much cash when I do.
    hahaha. same here. Been real bz wif work. Trying not to spend anymore money on vape gear. Just using what i have now and only buy juices. Cant remember how much i sold the mac mini. But it still seems in pristine condition. I might ask a fren to see if he's interested.
    Driesy77 likes this.

Yeah I gave it a good polish to get any marks and blemishes off. It looks great. I just don't like the button and battery magnet BS. I suspect it will put people off, that's why I'm selling it cheap. I've got a few more things to sell as well but thought I'd try to clear these out first. The Ikarus turned out better then I expected. Polisher did a great job on it and it looks awesome, but it has just been sitting in my collection with no one to appreciate it. Hoping someone on here will...

If anyone is interested but price is to steep, Make an offer. I have way to much stuff and need to clear it out so I can get things on my original wish list..I also really need new RBAs,RTAs etc. would trade for something decent.

Price dropped. I really need cash. Also have original Zens and cyborg DNA20 device I may sell if anyone's interested..

AVF Regular
    driesy do you know what the tube thread size is on the mac?have whatched a couple of old vids but its not mentioned.if its 20x1 threading i would take it.
    RIP VP

Not sure mate, I think I used it with a Zenesis switch for a test drive.. Can't remember what threads are on Zens either but will confirm when I finish work..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast