Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Free Juices for a Feb/Mar 2014 New Vaper

AVF Regular

Free Juices for a Feb/Mar 2014 New Vaper

I've had a juice clear out, these are mostly 2-3 months old. Free to a new member, who is also a brand new vaper who joined in Feb/Mar 2014.

Write a couple of sentences about why you'd like them, for example heart wrenching or humorous hard luck juice (or lack thereof) stories - can be true or fictional. I'll pick a recipient Friday evening and will post Sat morning, assuming I have the person's details by then.

Various juices, comprising:

1. JW Double Apple Hookah mixed 50/50 PG/VG approx 25ml
    2. JW Citrus Tart mixed 50/50 PG/VG approx 28ml
    3. JW Spliced Lime mixed 50/50 PG/VG approx 25ml
    4. MBV 555 Menthol 65/35 PG/VG approx 7.5ml
    5. MBV Teaberry 65/35 PG/VG 15ml (never vaped)

A variety of 10ml/5ml samplers that have mainly been tasted once. They are from Plume Room x 2, Fancee Juice x 1, Yaeliq x 2. A couple of these were given to me so I'm paying them forward (not to my taste)

cheers Deb

AVF Regular
    Iíll dip in at this.

Iíd like these juices because right now I am stuck smoking chinese crap I picked up at a dodgy Cignall, and why I am doing this, I will write for you below!

I started vaping ~2 weeks ago now. I picked up a cheap eGo kit from the previously mentioned dodgy Cignall, and fell in love with vaping very quickly. I then jumped online, did some research, and decided to go about dropping some cash on some well rated juices from the US. I ran into billing issues at MBV that ended up with me having $378 tied on locked pre-approved funds with no juices even ordered! Okay, well this sucks I thought, so I went to SeduceJuice to try them out, because they had a fantastic sounding range. Seduce donít ship to Aus, so I had to use a mail forwarder. Okay, easy enough I thought. Seduce recommended Reship.com, so I bought an address, purchased my juices (after running into the same billing issue again, had to get order manually approved), and got them shipped to ReShip. When they arrived there, ReShip informed me that they would not ship the juices due to containing nicotine, as they had recently changed their policies on this. They tell me I will have to return my items, and seek a refund. By this point after juices, admin fees, reship fees, shipping fees, and locked funds, I am sitting well over $600 out of pocket, and NO bloody closer to having any good juice!
    At this point I vow to begin a quest of ordering local juice doublers, making my own juices, and ordering big volumes of nic in advance. I order a bunch of doublers from Vapoureyes, some nicotine juice from e-cig(which got messed up in shipping and had to be found and reshipped).

So here I sit, waiting for my nic to get here. It has been about 2 weeks of back and forth between all these different vendors, still lacking any good juice, vaping some filthy bad Apple stuff I picked up at another dodgy B&M Tobacco Station. That is why I would like, no, LOVE those juices.
    Rhojin and Mathy like this.

AVF Regular
    wow prpnnightmare what a night mare u deserve those juice

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    wow prpnnightmare what a night mare u deserve those juice

Haha thanks mate, let’s just say that I am very, very eagerly awaiting some nic, and some nice juice. I bought so much kit and have nothing to vape!
    inertiacreeping likes this.

AVF Regular
    *BUMP* for the Newbies
    prpnnightmare likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'll play

So I started vaping on the 16th of feb and totally off analogs from the 19th of feb. It started when my family went home to the Philippines for holidays. I told my cousin I wanted to quit smoking and he suggested vaping as he is an ex smoker and now vaping. So we went to the shop where he usually buys his stuff and as I am just starting we planned on just buying clones because I had a budget to work with. Too bad though that they didn't have an atomizer that is a clone so I ended up buying the quasar atty and an origin mod clone. The quasar atty alone was my budget for the whole set (clones) supposedly. So I only had enough money for 2 bottles of 30ml ejuices.

As I went happily into vaping, I realized that I was going through the juices so quick as I chain vaped, probably was still looking for analogs. So I asked my mum to buy some juices for me, and she bought another 2 bottles of 30ml juices and they are called 'adam bomb' and their flavors were apple and creamy strawberry and both their born date were june of 2013. Now I don't know why the vape shop where she went to told her to get that but it just tastes horrible for me. Probably sold them to her as no one were buying them. I could taste a very small hint of the apple or strawberry but when I vape them its just not satisfying at all. It also hurts my throat but the nic fix is there.

Then, the origin clone mod broke but still usable by holding or strapping the bottom firing button. So I got frustrated as I didn't want to go back to analogs, I went a bit crazy and bought mods from everywhere to get one asap. Bought 3 different mods and atomizers as well so I won't have just mods. Which in effect, broke the bank account! And luckily the Titan mod arrived yesterday which made me happy.

So now im down to the two bottles of 'adam bomb' juices and painfully going through them until my order of juices from here and there arrives. I planned for the money to get different juices to try to see what I liked but had trouble with the bank account so did some research and looked for the ones that I think that I would like but i know that it is still no guarantees that i will like them until I try them.

Now, bank account heavily damaged, sadly going through the 'adam bomb' juices, with mods coming in (still waiting dor the others to arrive), waiting for the juices to arrive. Promised myself not to buy anymore vaping stuff for the next 6 months. Luckily i am still holding up with these nasty juices and staying away from analogs.

This is my story, long and i do apologise.

If I am lucky enough to get some other juices from you, hopefully i would be able to see the 'real' vaping world and be able to find flavors that I would like.
    Last edited by Yeug; 06-03-14 at 04:40 AM.

Super Moderator
    Hi Mathy love watching give aways like this, it makes me proud to be a member of this forum and again gives me hope that the Aussie spirit of helping some one out without any strings is alive and well good luck to the winner and good karma to Mathy
    Mathy, Yeug and prpnnightmare like this.

AVF Regular
    *BUMPING* for the Newbies, Friday's the last day to play

AVF Regular

Free Juices - Winner Announced!

Hi to the entrants
    After reviewing the relative positions of prpnnightmare and Yeug:

1. I note that P has received her nic as is happily mixing doublers as I write, plus has acquired some juice via the classies and from OZ vendors, and,
    2. Yeug has O/S orders on the way and I think bought something local from the classies.

Both of you have busted bank accounts and heart wrenching stories

On the basis that Yeug is furthest away from a decent tasting juice, I am awarding Yeug the juices.

Thank you both for your stories, and stay off the stinkies!

Yeug,PM incoming, cheers Deb
    Fatman and Yeug like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks very much!

Am still waiting for my juices to arrive.. Hopefully will arrive on monday..

PM replied, thanks very much!
    Mathy and prpnnightmare like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast