Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BrianS

Thread: [wtt/wts] ismoka magoo c & 100 nr-r-nr wires

AVF Regular

Exclamation [wtt/wts] ismoka magoo c & 100 nr-r-nr wires

Looking to trade or sell my ismoka magoo c. Havent been using it for a while since I got a zatty and provari.. only looking to get rid of it because its just sitting around and doesnt look good on my provari...
    I have also got 100 NR-R-NR wires and I am happy to throw in some 3mm silica wick (1meter) in to sweeten the deal..
    I love the magoo but sadly it gets no use and id rather pass it on to someone who will enjoy it!

AVF Regular
    Interested

What price are you looking to get?

AVF Regular
    same Q as Lrs6
    jlmanos likes this.

AVF Regular
    well i don't know what its really worth to someone lol.. id really rather a trade, i paid $50 american for it and along with that the shipping was a killer... the wires and wick come in the deal so its ready to go and theres no stuffing around with looking for needed parts.. i can even build a dual coil in it for whoever gets it..
    -ALSO i just remembered i have an ismoka magoo S (everything but the atty base and air control ring) which ill add to the deal for an extra $25 which is good for parts
    Quote Originally Posted by launching_rs6 View Post
    Interested

What price are you looking to get?
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    same Q as Lrs6
    Last edited by jlmanos; 07-03-14 at 08:28 PM.

Are the res part of the wires kanthal or ni-chrome? what ohm res are they? I've been really interested in a magoo for quite some time.

AVF Regular
    Really sorry about the late reply! the wires are nichrome, I've been using them for a while and they work fine, i ordered 200 wires and have one untouched bag which i will add to the deal.. and in regards to the spare parts... i bought a magoo S and jammed the air flow ring like an idiot then broke it in the vice so i had to buy another magoo (the magoo C) so basically i have a magoo s minus the base and airflow ring and a full magoo c.. id take 30 for the magoo c and 25 for the magoo s so for 55 its a good deal because you'll have the option to go chrome with gold base or all gold

Quote Originally Posted by spookyluke View Post
    Are the res part of the wires kanthal or ni-chrome? what ohm res are they? I've been really interested in a magoo for quite some time.