Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB Copper Nemesis/Copper Caravela

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone's got a copper mod lying around they don't use that's in good condition. Really keen for a copper nem, but the copper caravela looks good too.
    Really sad I missed the one that was just put up for sale yesterday, but if anyone else has the one from the co-op not that long ago, I'd be keen for it
    Probably just going to leave this up for a day or two before I look to buy one elsewhere. Please don't make me order from slowasfucktech

AVF Regular
    just pay for speedpost.....its still works out cheap

AVF Regular
    FYI, i bought 2 packages a month ago from Fasttech and got speed post on one, it took an extra week to arrive over the free postage. i wanted to get my nemi clone and an RDA to i went stuff it and got the speed post, just to be let down that it took longer than the other bits and pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    just pay for speedpost.....its still works out cheap
    it's not just the speed of post, the quality of the product is also concerning

Quote Originally Posted by Buffaloo View Post
    FYI, i bought 2 packages a month ago from Fasttech and got speed post on one, it took an extra week to arrive over the free postage. i wanted to get my nemi clone and an RDA to i went stuff it and got the speed post, just to be let down that it took longer than the other bits and pieces.
    exactly, fasttech is very spotty when it comes to stuff like that, I don't want to buy from them unless I have no other option

AVF Regular
    oh in my personal experience ive had 3 speed post parcels from fasttech and all have taken under 1 week
    \

Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    oh in my personal experience ive had 3 speed post parcels from fasttech and all have taken under 1 week
    \
    I would rather give my money to a local person on this site, get it much quicker, and know it's going to be a quality product

AVF Regular
    Nemesis Clone Mod | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad brass nemie clone here if yr looking can pick up as well if yr in Bris

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Nemesis Clone Mod | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad brass nemie clone here if yr looking can pick up as well if yr in Bris
    yeah I've purchased from vapingmad before, super nice guys, I'm just keen on getting a copper one, love the aged copper look.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamique View Post
    yeah I've purchased from vapingmad before, super nice guys, I'm just keen on getting a copper one, love the aged copper look.
    Ahhh...sorry, gotchya...old n blind here :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast