Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    88

    WTB Copper Nemesis/Copper Caravela

    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone's got a copper mod lying around they don't use that's in good condition. Really keen for a copper nem, but the copper caravela looks good too.
    Really sad I missed the one that was just put up for sale yesterday, but if anyone else has the one from the co-op not that long ago, I'd be keen for it
    Probably just going to leave this up for a day or two before I look to buy one elsewhere. Please don't make me order from slowasfucktech

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,749
    just pay for speedpost.....its still works out cheap

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Vic
    Posts
    166
    FYI, i bought 2 packages a month ago from Fasttech and got speed post on one, it took an extra week to arrive over the free postage. i wanted to get my nemi clone and an RDA to i went stuff it and got the speed post, just to be let down that it took longer than the other bits and pieces.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    just pay for speedpost.....its still works out cheap
    it's not just the speed of post, the quality of the product is also concerning

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffaloo View Post
    FYI, i bought 2 packages a month ago from Fasttech and got speed post on one, it took an extra week to arrive over the free postage. i wanted to get my nemi clone and an RDA to i went stuff it and got the speed post, just to be let down that it took longer than the other bits and pieces.
    exactly, fasttech is very spotty when it comes to stuff like that, I don't want to buy from them unless I have no other option

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,749
    oh in my personal experience ive had 3 speed post parcels from fasttech and all have taken under 1 week
    \

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    oh in my personal experience ive had 3 speed post parcels from fasttech and all have taken under 1 week
    \
    I would rather give my money to a local person on this site, get it much quicker, and know it's going to be a quality product

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Qld
    Posts
    3,838
    Nemesis Clone Mod | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad brass nemie clone here if yr looking can pick up as well if yr in Bris

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Nemesis Clone Mod | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad brass nemie clone here if yr looking can pick up as well if yr in Bris
    yeah I've purchased from vapingmad before, super nice guys, I'm just keen on getting a copper one, love the aged copper look.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Qld
    Posts
    3,838
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamique View Post
    yeah I've purchased from vapingmad before, super nice guys, I'm just keen on getting a copper one, love the aged copper look.
    Ahhh...sorry, gotchya...old n blind here :-)

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:34 PM.