Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ZeroWayCool
  • 1 Post By urecia

Thread: WTB [QLD} Caravela Full body set + leather holster

WTB [QLD} Caravela Full body set + leather holster

I am listing this same message around the world to see if i get any genuine responses. I am looking for a keeper for my collection, all serial numbers to match and in good - very good condition. I am not looking to use (maybe once) - looking for it to be a keeper. I will also be on the lookout after that for a vela latina unless it can be sourced at the same time. I am not sure if anyone has one they are willing to part with to go to a good home that is not (*) personalised - but as mentioned elsewhere i am willing to pay full retail price (just not ludicrous price) - i am not interested in supporting flippers (luckily we don't have any on AVF - just scared word gets out to the wrong people).

I know a few of our AVFers have velas but I also understand our little community are very proud of their collections and unlikely to part with them (seeing in Aus how hard they are to get here), but thought that if I am going to advertise this in other places it is only fair to give my brothers and sisters of AVF the same opportunity.

This is obviously a big spend for me and the Holy grail of collectibles (even if there are others better and the switch and pins can use an upgrade - i know, I know it is just one of those things)

Just missed out in the UK by an hour, so there is still hope

Thanks all.
    Geoff_N likes this.

AVF Regular
    i can offer you my spot for the caravela silver list if my fren passes it up. Not so sure if he still wants it.

Wow Uree that one has thrown me a curve ball - that is an even bigger spend, almost life changing (if we are talking the new unicorn, the golden goose, err silver goose, the legendary 333). That is a real investment decision - simply because you would never even want to use that one once even. Thank you for such a kind offer and one that I will give serious thought to - my other problem would be if one of these others came up as well. Ponder on this I must. Are you not thinking about it now you have yours ?

AVF Regular
    well.....just look at it. Its crazy. Dont think anyone would wanna use this. Not at all. It will just be a collectible display items. Anyway my fren has passed this up.

Anyway, if my missus was a vaper, i would 101% buy this for her. Otherwise, i will probably lose my d1ck during sleep if i buy it. Cant really afford it now in my current situation anyway.
    Polo89 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    well.....just look at it. Its crazy. Dont think anyone would wanna use this. Not at all. It will just be a collectible display items. Anyway my fren has passed this up.

Anyway, if my missus was a vaper, i would 101% buy this for her. Otherwise, i will probably lose my d1ck during sleep if i buy it. Cant really afford it now in my current situation anyway.
    how much are they asking for one?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    how much are they asking for one?
    If my memory serves me correctly, it's just over $3000 AUS.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Yeah i think so - about 2200 euro all up so the legendary 333 will be about that in AUD if you add a zero to the end