Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike
  • 5 Post By Tom@JuiceFactory
  • 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike

Thread: WTB ego VV or similar with evods or similiar

AVF Regular

WTB ego VV or similar with evods or similiar

Hey guys and girls

So i am going back to the homeland (China) and i am hella sketchy on taking anything high end over there (Reo's or provari etc)

So i am looking for some unloved ego vv batteries with some bottom or top coil clearos to go with.

However, of someone can let me know the state of vaping over there, that would also be awesome. Will do a search. But either way, wouldn;t want to lose a mod over there, so i would rather take something not as expensive.

Just seeing if there are any unused kits out there, if not will buy local.

Cheers

MMM

ps i would also look at eroll kits too
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 12-03-14 at 05:11 AM.
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I've had no issue with hardware / juice and vaping over there on any of my trips to HK / SEZ / Bao'an / Shanghai and I've had excessive amounts with me, we're talking full backpack and suitcase pretty much. They usually ask to see it when going through the bag scanners but once they see what it is they are fine. Just make sure anything with a battery goes carry-on and not check-in (CASA info).

Latest trip was only 2 weeks ago.
    Last edited by Tom@JuiceFactory; 12-03-14 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Forgot to include Shanghai.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Tom. Do you know what Zhongshan is like with it?
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Unfortunately not as I haven't been there but it's quite close to where I have been.

Whilst I personally wouldn't worry about it as I have not run into any issues previously, at the end of the day I can't guarantee that you won't run into any.