Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: FS - Provari, Futura, Kayfun gear, and lots of clone mods and atties

AVF Regular

FS - Provari, Futura, Kayfun gear, clone mods and atties - UPDATE: NEW STUFF

Hey guys,

Selling pretty much my whole vape stash save for a few bits and bobs. Have slowly come to the realisation that I have found what I like - and I rarely bother to differ from that - so I'm going to work on perfecting those setups. This is to give me some extra cash to do so.

Please read this before you go bidding:

• Thread ends this Friday midnight (21/03)
    • All items are instant.
    • Please make payment by Paypal between then and Monday...
    • ...on Monday (24/03) I will post everything out for all the winners.
    • Express Post only - will make sending things off easier for me.

I am a very busy man as of late so posting it out all at once instead of a million packages during the week will be best for me. If you can't wait for your vapemail, this may not be the FS thread for you

If you think I'm dreaming with my prices, speak up - I know profiteering is very frowned upon here, and rest assured I'm not trying to do anything of the sort!

I will update the thread bit by bit - I don't have extensive pictures of everything yet, was in a rush to get to the parentals for dinner - so I'll do a picture update tomorrow night (Monday).

Sold items - for future reference

1. Provari v2.5 Satin Black + 18650 extension + Gr-Modders Cone
    Price: $100
    Condition: Average
    Description: A bit worn - still works great through. Comes with brand new Gr-Modders cone.

2. Nexgen Vapor Futura
    Price: $150
    Condition: Good
    Description: These had a few problems from the factory - 510 threading has a bit of play, rocker buttons can be fiddly - I got the former of these. Not a problem as long as you make sure stuff has screwed down straight. The rest is peachy. It was dropped at some point by one of my not-so-honest mates so there is a few blemishes - I'll post pics soon.

3. The Russian (#1)
    Price: $50
    Description: Selling my Russians because I just can't get them to stop leaking. I'm 99.99% certain it's leaking out the airflow control screw on both of them. However, I have dropped the base while rebuilding so there is a small nick on part of the deck assembly, but AFAIK it's only aesthetic. You might be able to solve the leaking issue so it's priced as such. Comes with DT adaptor, clear tank, metal tank.

4. The Russian (#1)
    Price: $45
    Description: As above, but only contains 1x metal tank as the clear one went AWOL.

5. Genuine Full-Size Kayfun Tank
    Price: $10
    Condition: As New
    Description: I believe I used each of them once. Other than that not much else to say.

6. Genuine Full-Size Kayfun Tank
    Condition: As New
    Description: I believe I used each of them once. Other than that not much else to say.

8. Nemesis - Copper, EhPro clone
    Price: $35
    Description: Bought in bluewaffle's co-op at the beginning of the year, when I received it thought "cbf cleaning this constantly", promptly dropped the top cap and put a very small ding in it, then put it away. Gave it a quick buff today but definately needs some good TLC. Price is what I paid for it, less $5 for the small ding.

9. UVO Aqua + Origin
    Price: $60
    Condition: As new
    Description: Bought from unik's co-ops - gave them a good wash and haven't used them, primarily as I wasn't comfortable enough with cotton till about 2 weeks ago. I believe I paid $51.34 for the Aqua and $34.27 for the Origin.

10. Caravela clone
    Price: $25
    Description: See description above - except it was $38.62 new.

11. Gamma clone
    Price: $15
    Description: Received it, cleaned it, realised I had no idea how to crack it open, put it away where it's sat since. From co-op @ $26.47

14. Kamry K200
    Description: Mucked around with it to see how it went. Only took it out and about once just cause. Comes with DT, DT shield etc.

15. Carto Stuff
    Description: 10x VKS 510 slotted cartos, 5x Smoktech 510 flanged cartos of various origins, 2x Smoktech Pyrex tanks, 1x generic plastic tank. All XL size.

16. iGo-W
    Condition: Great
    Description: Did a quick cotton micro build on it once, realised how damn small the airholes were. Can't be stuffed drilling them out, want to get an Origen clone instead.

17. Sigelei Kick v1
    Description: Bought from bluewaffle for $20. Barely used it as I didn't see the point in mods. That's changed now, but I prefer the EvolvKick2.

19. Gr-Modders Kayfun Nano Tank
    Price: $20
    Description: Bought four of these, keeping two. Was going to GB with somebody on the forums but I cleared my PMs and can't remember who it is Never used. Don't really wanna lose anything on the value of these. Got them for $26 each incl shipping.

20. Gr-Modders Kayfun Nano Tank
    Price: $20
    Description: See above
    7. Stig's Wire Joiner v1 + iSmoka Magoo
    Price: $50
    Description: Bought 2nd hand off of bluewaffle and never used. I believe I paid $60 for both of them, so I'll ask $50

12. KTS+
    Description: Bought it off of bluewaffle for like $20 I think? Can't remember. Doesn't fit a Kick so not really interested in it.

13. ????
    Description: Can't remember what this clone is supposed to be called - but see above for description.

18. VK Comets
    Price: $??
    Description: Bought them to go with a 510 battery for a demonstration I was going to do for a guide and then realised that I've barely got time to scratch my ass or rebuild a Kayfun (preferably not the both together) to do so. Used one, the rest have just sat there.

21. Kayfun 3.1 clone - hcigar
    Price: $25
    Description: Bought from unik's co-op for $38.10 each + express post $10.55. This is with the replacement SS base - however, the bigger build block was still brass. I swapped it for a Russian one, but that's going back in the Russian before it's sent out. So be aware that it is brass. Additionally, I had problems with it leaking out the fill hole. Somebody with more time on there hands with I could probably fix it. I still need to check if I've managed to put a dent in the edge of this base too...my fine motor skills aren't what they should be
    Last edited by himynameisbunny; 18-03-14 at 10:42 PM.

AVF Regular
    Provari please.

Edit: Was going to take the Futura too but just checked my PayPal and i don't have the cash.
    Last edited by Adam; 16-03-14 at 09:48 PM.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    That was quick!

If you're hellbent on getting the Futura as well you can call it now, as long as the money is around by next Monday

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    That was quick!

If you're hellbent on getting the Futura as well you can call it now, as long as the money is around by next Monday
    Really appreciate the offer, but I better pass, I'm meant to be saving for the new EPM, but how could you go past a $100 Provari.
    Crisscross, Stomp, steve.c and 2 others like this.
    Just get an EPM.

Ill take the kayfun tanks

AVF Regular
    I'll take the carto stuff at #14 please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Really appreciate the offer, but I better pass, I'm meant to be saving for the new EPM, but how could you go past a $100 Provari.
    I almost grabbed this for hubby. Wow $100 well done
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Hey ill take the Futura?

AVF Regular
    wow.

Well done for getting a Black Provari 2.5, extension and Gr-Modders Cone.

Retail Price for brand new is $269 (including cone gr-modders) + ~$30 in shipping (including Provari from sydney + Gr-modders from Europe).
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 16-03-14 at 10:16 PM.

AVF Regular
    seconds for the provari if it fall apart.
    Jeff

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast