Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Newbie Give Away Starter Kit

Newbie Give Away Starter Kit

This is a PIF Give away for any New Vaper who joined the forum this month (March). A Starter Kit containing:

2 x 900mAh ego batteries (they are pink) hardly used.

2 x new iclear 16 clearos, with a couple of replacement coils

2 x evod clearos, with a couple of replacement coils

1 x ego charger

1 x ego carry case

1 x lanyard with pouch

30mls of Apple Pie e liquid

The Kit is free, but I would ask that you pay postage, $8.95 for parcel post, or 10.95 for express post. I would like this to go to a genuine Newbie As I know getting started can be difficult and confusing, but this kit has everything you need to get you vaping straight away.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Bump for a great offer
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Spud , I would be happy to take that off your hands , I have just started myself, put onto it by a friend whom I am no longer in contact with and seriously I should have taken a bit more notice , I am reading as much as I can on here to learn about vaping... You are right confusing is a fact. Anyway of course I now have people asking me questions and wanting to start vaping so I'm sharing my spare ecig :/

A very generous and sincere offer of goodwill, I hope the recipient appreciates it ... Well done Spud!

Scorpiola, you must have your location in your profile to participate in this thread, as this is your first post, why not introduce yourself in the New Vapers Forum and tell us a little about your yourself, we don't bite ( often)
    Last edited by maggie; 21-03-14 at 12:13 PM.
    spud and Scorpiola like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpiola View Post
    Spud , I would be happy to take that off your hands , I have just started myself, put onto it by a friend whom I am no longer in contact with and seriously I should have taken a bit more notice , I am reading as much as I can on here to learn about vaping... You are right confusing is a fact. Anyway of course I now have people asking me questions and wanting to start vaping so I'm sharing my spare ecig :/
    Hi Scorpiola, and welcome to the forum, the kit is yours, I'll send you a pm with my paypal addy for the postage, and you will need to send me a pm with your address so I can post the kit out to you. Will post on Monday Its a good idea to pop your location under your name, that way if you need any help or support, there are bound to be AVF members close by who can give you a hand Also its a requirement when posting in the Classifieds forum
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

Thanks Maggie, much appreciated . Didn't have much time this morning to navigate around ...ill get there !
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    nice one Spud
    margyb and chaotic thoughts like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Good on u spud great stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hana v3-expromizer
    kfl+

PM received, will post on Monday.

damn , didn't have time to sign up for a bogus account , I guess the one post would have given me away though , as well as my unique enterpretation of English and gramma .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast