AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[***CLOSED***]FS: EGO-T 1000mah battery/passthrough. matte black

Hi Guys.
    I have an ego-t 1000mah battery/usb passthrough with 5 click protection (matte black) for sale.
    It's new and comes with the usb cable.

Price is $20 + $5 postage anywhere in oz.

Thanks
    Last edited by casual; 19-10-11 at 10:38 PM.

I will buy it. PM sent.

thanks.
    battery is now SOLD

just a quick update apkrivergums hasn't received the battery yet unfortunately. I've provided him with a scan of my receipt. hopefully we'll be able to solve this amicably. from now on i'll request to send things as registered as to avoid misunderstandings. If anyone needs any more info, please ask. I dont want to look like the bad guy here, just the bloody post office not doing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    just a quick update apkrivergums hasn't received the battery yet unfortunately. I've provided him with a scan of my receipt. hopefully we'll be able to solve this amicably. from now on i'll request to send things as registered as to avoid misunderstandings. If anyone needs any more info, please ask. I dont want to look like the bad guy here, just the bloody post office not doing their job.
    UPDATE #2. Battery received today, Nov 4th..posted on Oct 19! Great work Aus Post, 16 DAYS. (have items arrive quicker from China. lol) Thank you CASUAL for item and help when i was worried...all good.

was it delivered by pushbike ?
    thats got to be a record, we whinge about 16 days from china..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Really sorry ( and not a little embarrassed ) about how long it took to deliver!! What you do need to remember , is that it was only one of over a million items we handled on that day , and sometimes things do not always go as they should . Typically , Parcel Post has a 96% On Time Delivery record. Your delivery time would be the exception , rather than the rule.

AVF Regular
    wow 16 days ... aus post down hill ...
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817