Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: {FS} Sigelei-20W Mod (DNA 20 Clone, SX200 board)

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Sigelei-20W Mod (DNA 20 Clone, SX200 board)

For sale i have the brand new Sigelei 20W mod (DNA 20 clone) never been used, never been fired, just taken out of box to take pics.
    Brushed SS, nice firm non rattley, clicky button, takes an 18650. Very solid in the hand. impulsive buy is the only reason this is going up for sale.

7-20W

Output voltage range 3.0V-8.5V

Atomiizer range 0.5ohms-3.0ohms (Fires a 0.5ohm coil!), All information is displayed on the screen like the DNA 20, Battery level, Atomizer ohms, What voltage your firing at and what Wattage you have it set too.

5 click menu system goes straight into VW were you can adjust from 7-20W. To me This is like an evic on steroids!

Paid $119, Looking for $95 which includes express postage and PP fees.

IMG_0228.jpg IMG_0229.jpg IMG_0230.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 29-03-14 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Crazy Price Drop!!!
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Nightshift bump and price drop to $120 express posted, brand new unused, received this morning.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    One last bump and price drop to $95 express posted! This cost me $120 brand new from vapeking, Like i said before never been used, never been fired, Only received yesterday.

$25 off the original listed price on vapeking for a brand new (DNA 20 Clone SX200 board) 18650 mod. FYI there is no shaking, vibrating e.t.c to get to your settings like the old Legend V1 and V2
    Simple 5 click to get you in VW mode and there you can change from 7-20W, Only reason for selling this is from an impulsive buy. The mod is a well built 16850 Unit. Top cap is 22mm, 510 connection is spring loaded so that all your atties will sit flush, no gaps. Fires 0.5ohm coils.
    Fatman likes this.

Retired Account
    All righty.. Mr G is giving me coil building lessons this weekend, so I'd like this please, Jas, if that's okay and nobody beats me to it while I'm writing this
    Fatman and Jas like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Not a problem Mrs G shes all yours, pm incoming.

Retired Account
    Paid for, thanks Jas

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Payment received Mrs G, thank you kindly. Will post that out for you today express post and Pm tracking number.

AVF Regular
    I'm so looking forward to, "now, measure the resistance, NOOOO no in the wall plug... use this!!!. Are they touching? Yeah, just stick the end of the wire you can't see, into this little hole on the post you also can't see. Glowing from the middle?........"
    gtadmin and Nakor like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    I'm so looking forward to, "now, measure the resistance, NOOOO no in the wall plug... use this!!!. Are they touching? Yeah, just stick the end of the wire you can't see, into this little hole on the post you also can't see. Glowing from the middle?........"
    Video? Please.

Retired Account
    I can assure you, Nakor, that the video will be NSFW.. actually, probably NSF everything.
    gtadmin likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast