Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WTB/Trade for Vision Eternity Rebuildable Atomiser

AVF Regular

Cool WTB/Trade for Vision Eternity Rebuildable Atomiser

As the title says im looking to buy or trade for a Vision Eternity Rba. Ive got a few tanks to trade or if the price is right ill buy. I know ft have a cheap priced copy, but i'd like to avoid the 6 week wait. Post here if you wanna unload your Eternity.
    Cheers!

If you are in a hurry I would suggest Vapebar ($25+shipping). If you order now you should have it on Wednesday. I use the original but have also ordered a FT clone - will report how it compares once I have it.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have one that I could never get to work properly. I don't know if it's just the one I have but if you want it it's yours. I've been wondering what to do with it for months.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    I have one that I could never get to work properly. I don't know if it's just the one I have but if you want it it's yours. I've been wondering what to do with it for months.
    That would be great Jen. What can i offer you in return?

Just curious to hear what problems did you experience with it? Didn't it fire at all, was it leaking, too fiddly, just didn't agree with you, too happy with what you were using to be bothered or anything else?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushymush View Post
    If you are in a hurry I would suggest Vapebar ($25+shipping). If you order now you should have it on Wednesday. I use the original but have also ordered a FT clone - will report how it compares once I have it.
    Cheers Mushy, id be interested in the comparison between the original and clone

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    That would be great Jen. What can i offer you in return?
    No, nothing. Just the postage. It might be a dud...

Just curious to hear what problems did you experience with it? Didn't it fire at all, was it leaking, too fiddly, just didn't agree with you, too happy with what you were using to be bothered or anything else?
    It kept getting a burnt taste. It would work beautifully for a few minutes and then it would burn. I got it from Sean at EcigLife and in the end I sent it back to him and he vaped with it for a day and said he got a few burnt hits but if you keep tilting it it works fine. When I got it back I tried it again, tilting it, and I still couldn't get it to vape without burning. It was about a year ago, right at the start of vaping for me. I never picked it up again. So it could be a dud, or it could be that I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

I had some spare coils for it but unfortunately I used them on other things, although I still have the little metal pegs they come on. There is one unused coil still in the tin -I just looked. But the drip tip is missing but it was just a standard stainless drip tip and I've got a few of them so I'll put one in.

AVF Regular

It kept getting a burnt taste. It would work beautifully for a few minutes and then it would burn. I got it from Sean at EcigLife and in the end I sent it back to him and he vaped with it for a day and said he got a few burnt hits but if you keep tilting it it works fine. When I got it back I tried it again, tilting it, and I still couldn't get it to vape without burning. It was about a year ago, right at the start of vaping for me. I never picked it up again. So it could be a dud, or it could be that I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

I had some spare coils for it but unfortunately I used them on other things, although I still have the little metal pegs they come on. There is one unused coil still in the tin -I just looked. But the drip tip is missing but it was just a standard stainless drip tip and I've got a few of them so I'll put one in.
    Cool ill pm you

It kept getting a burnt taste. It would work beautifully for a few minutes and then it would burn.
    Thank you for sharing Jen. I use the burnt taste to gauge if it needs a refill/top up but now that you said that I use it mainly when I am in a horizontal position (evenings on a couch) and so it gets tilted all the time :-). The second of the replacement coils that they supplied it with had a wick that was cut too short and it was leaving a lot of juice at the bottom. I got the Eternity for two reasons: to be able to taste various juices with minimal fuss in between and it is serving this purpose very well. The secondary reason being to see if rebuildables are for me - well, my first coil effort turned out to be a mega coil (as opposed to micro) and it registered 4 ohms, lol. Fixed it quickly and it vapes well now. Actually I am finding Eternity to be quite forgiving in terms of coil resistance and voltage applied.

Did I read on another thread that you were not impressed with Evod 2? Can't find it now... If that's the case and if you ever want to offload it I'd be interested in some form of an exchange.

AVF Regular
    Did I read on another thread that you were not impressed with Evod 2? Can't find it now... If that's the case and if you ever want to offload it I'd be interested in some form of an exchange.
    No I didn't like the Evod 2, but it was the coil that I had a problem with. The dual coil seems to produce even less vapour than the old singles. The clearo itself is fine, I love the look of it so I'm happy to keep it and use the old coils in it. Sorry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast