Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTS - Drip tips galore, clone atties, clone mods.

AVF Regular

WTS - Drip tips galore, clone atties, clone mods.

Hey guys,

Old thread got a bit long and attention waned so here's a new one

Got a number of atties and mods that need to go in favour of refining my favourite setups.

• We'll say this will end Friday (11/04) midnight so I can pack over weekend and post next week.
    • Everything will be shipped out express, postage is $12.
    • Things like the drip tips I can send out snail mail by request.
    • If I'm asking unreasonable prices please tell me!
    • Photos will come later.

Sold - for future reference

4. Drip Tips (misc)
    Desc: Includes 2 Fogger tips, 3 DCT refilling tips, 4 Smoktech delrin tips, 3 black delrin, and from VapeKing - 2 black chrome and 1 stainless ming, 1 aluminium, 1 tall stainless, 1 polished stainless. Have been washed but could do with a trip through the ultrasonic.
    Price: $10/make an offer

5. Smoktech RSST (broken)
    Desc: Missing rubber/delrin grommet that keeps the spring trapped to the top cap. Therefore wires cannot be trapped. As it turns out the negative screw isn't stainless either - rusted when I let it soak to clean it. Would be good for spares.
    Price: $10/make an offer

6. Taifun GT (Hcigar clone)
    Desc: Honestly not that far off the real thing. The big difference is that one of the screws isn't completely trapped in the base which can be annoying. I replaced the insulators and o-rings with genuine ones to try and counter the play in them which didn't help. Was very happy with it and I'm sure you will be too.
    Price: $20

7. Kayfun Lite Plus (EhPro clone)
    Desc: Ehhhhhhhhh bit hesitant to sell this. Really well built atty. Only clone Kayfun that didn't leak on me, and that includes Russians. Whistles like crazy though.
    Price: $20

10. Kayfun 3.1 clone - hcigar
    Price: $25
    Desc: Bought from unik's co-op for $38.10 each + express post $10.55. This is with the replacement SS base - however, the bigger build block was still brass. Additionally, I had problems with it leaking out the fill hole. Somebody with more time on there hands with I could probably fix it. I still need to check if I've managed to put a dent in the edge of this base too...my fine motor skills aren't what they should be.
    1. Super T Velocity Satin Drip Tip
    Desc: Really nice tip, just too long for my liking now. Bought from C9V. Were worth $22 AUD when I bought them. Fits The Russian's finish really really well.
    Price: $15

2. Super T Velocity Satin Drip Tip
    Desc: See above

3. Super T Velocity Satin Drip Tip
    Desc: See above

8. KTS+
    Desc: Not much to say, it's a KTS+. Bought it off of bluewaffle for like $20 I think? Can't remember. Doesn't fit a Kick so not really interested in it.
    Price: $10

9. VK Comets + Joyetech 510 battery
    Desc: Bought them to go with a 510 battery for a demonstration I was going to do for a guide and then realised that I've barely got time to scratch my ass or rebuild a Kayfun (preferably not the both together) to do so. Used one, the rest have just sat there.
    Last edited by himynameisbunny; 24-04-14 at 04:54 PM.

AVF Regular
    I'll take the Kayfun Lite plus please

AVF Regular
    6 and ahhh 10 please. (Taifun GT and Kayfun 3.1)
    Last edited by natstar; 09-04-14 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Updated for clarity.

AVF Regular
    hi id love to see a pic before confirming but id like the misc drip tips - ie number 4/ - cheers

AVF Regular
    Dibs on the taifun pls and probably 1 of the super belocity drip tip would like to see what they look like pls

AVF Regular
    All noted guys, cheers.

Here are some pics I hastily took last night. If you need better ones I'm more than happy to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeug View Post
    Dibs on the taifun pls and probably 1 of the super belocity drip tip would like to see what they look like pls
    Sorry natstar has already nabbed the Taifun

AVF Regular
    Please PM your details for Kayfun lite plus payment

AVF Regular
    i just counted my drip tips - lol i have way too many already - so im passing on item 4 - what a great buy tho somebody should snap these up in no time - glws

AVF Regular
    Wrong thread....

AVF Regular
    Just sending launching_rs6 a message now...for future reference I want to do it in bulk when the time comes (this weekend) so it's less time consuming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast