Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Demented
  • 1 Post By Demented
  • 1 Post By Samahadi

Thread: [FS] QLD - EVIC v1.4 for sale with Panasonic 18650 Battery(cycled 5 times)

[FS] QLD - EVIC v1.4 for sale with Panasonic 18650 Battery(cycled 5 times)

Hi All,

Just doing a clear out of some hardware and juices......

First up is my first VV/VW mod, the Evic. It has been updated and running the latest software version 1.4. It comes with the standard Aus spec charger and usb cable for charging and connecting to your PC.

If you are looking to move from ego's to 510, it is a great and reliable device. In that I have 2 others in the rotation, this one has been minimally used. The battery tube has some minimal wear and tear(2 tiny surface only marks), but can be replaced easily as many online stores carry the battery tubes for quite cheap prices.

Looking for $60+ $8 postage, will cover paypal fees. SOLD

Last edited by Demented; 12-04-14 at 07:54 PM.
    MrGruffy likes this.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

AVF Regular
    {perk}
    Evic for sale.

AVF Regular
    Just wondering, does it also come with box and manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy J View Post
    Just wondering, does it also come with box and manual?
    Hi Sammy,

Joytech, like a lot of mod manufactures, don't provide a paper manual...they are saving the environment. You have to go to their website and if you want, you can download the manual from there.

Joyetech eVic Manual

I don't think I have the box, but as this was bought in parts(to save money over buying another starter kit as I already had another at the time), you will have a box for the battery tube and a box for the control head
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

i wil take for $50 as i am coming in the morn if you wish if not thats all so fine cheers Beano
    Currently vaping Gus 22 & Nautilus / Terminator Atomizer , Provair V2 Aga-T, EA Mod, Gus Tele ,Cube,Bolt,Nemmis ,Cube ,Vaporshark rDna 40

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Demented View Post
    Joytech, like a lot of mod manufactures, don't provide a paper manual...they are saving the environment.
    Mine had a thick little manual in the box

Quote Originally Posted by conner83 View Post
    Mine had a thick little manual in the box
    I didn't get one with this as I already had a starter kit(from my other evic I have). This was purchased from Vapebar in WA as 1 x Joye Evic Battery Casing and 1 x Joye Evic Control Head
    conner83 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Demented View Post
    Hi All,

Just doing a clear out of some hardware and juices......

First up is my first VV/VW mod, the Evic. It has been updated and running the latest software version 1.4. It comes with the standard Aus spec charger and usb cable for charging and connecting to your PC.

If you are looking to move from ego's to 510, it is a great and reliable device. In that I have 2 others in the rotation, this one has been minimally used. The battery tube has some minimal wear and tear(2 tiny surface only marks), but can be replaced easily as many online stores carry the battery tubes for quite cheap prices.

Looking for $60+ $8 postage, will cover paypal fees.

Hey Demented,

I wouldn't mind taking it of your hands for the asking price if you haven't already made a deal with Beano (dont mean to start a bidding war sorry beano). I'm here in Bris Vagas so I can probably pick it up this weekend and pay cash instead of having to post it. PM me if your interested cheers.
    Polo89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samahadi View Post
    Hey Demented,

I wouldn't mind taking it of your hands for the asking price if you haven't already made a deal with Beano (dont mean to start a bidding war sorry beano). I'm here in Bris Vagas so I can probably pick it up this weekend and pay cash instead of having to post it. PM me if your interested cheers.
    Samahadi, it's all yours for $60.....sending you a pm

thATS cool man np
    Currently vaping Gus 22 & Nautilus / Terminator Atomizer , Provair V2 Aga-T, EA Mod, Gus Tele ,Cube,Bolt,Nemmis ,Cube ,Vaporshark rDna 40