Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: VapeBar Doubler Auctions - Supporting HV

HSV

VapeBar Doubler Auctions - Supporting HV

Hi, Thought I would dig out all my unused VapeBar Doublers and auction them to support Heavenly Vapers.
    As you are aware VapeBar is now closed and I don't know if they will be opening their doors again which makes these juices super exclusive. So please open your wallets for a good cause.

You are bidding on the following:

1 x Kritike Affinity 10ml 100%PG
    1 x Cauldren eJuice Wizard Brew 10ml 50%PG 50%VG
    3 x Cauldren eJuice Wizard Brew Sample Bottles
    1 x Cauldren eJuice Peach Tea 30ml 50%PG 50%VG
    1 x Cauldren eJuice Fuzzy Nuts Sample Bottles
    1 x Cauldren eJuice Witch Apple Sample
    1 x Cauldren eJuice Tarte Aux Pommes Sample
    1 x Cauldren eJuice Black Briar Sample
    3 x Vixen Vapors Tigers Blood 10ml 100%PG

Samples are approximately 5ml.
    Photos

Items will not be split up. Auction price includes express shipping
    Auction closes Wednesday Night
    Payment will be made directly to Ecigs. Our right not to smoke Tobacco. by Vince van Heerden - GoFundMe

Go bid
    GirlyPantz, Gresh11, spud and 4 others like this.
    SunBox Modulo E7, Reo Grand, Reo Mini 2.1, J2P Pisces Mini, MicroStick (coming soon).
    Graal, VA Cyclones, GP Spheroid V3, Noname Mods NoTank.

$50 is my bid as I didn't get the chance to order any from them before things went awry, an was curious about the Peach tea (among others) comments, though I do have a 10ml of 'fuzzy nutz' steeping at the moment.....
    Last edited by aussie63; 22-04-14 at 04:26 AM.
    HSV, spud and maggie like this.

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".

HSV
    Shameless bump for a good cause.
    SunBox Modulo E7, Reo Grand, Reo Mini 2.1, J2P Pisces Mini, MicroStick (coming soon).

No doubt others would have jumped into this but I'd say more than a few have already done all they could, donation wise, this pay fortnight/ whenever ... nice gesture HSV
    spud and sc_rufctr like this.

HSV
    I didn't think about that Maggie. Every little bit helps and the juices were gonna go to waste sitting in my vape box anyway. I might give it a week or two before i dig out some unloved hardware to put up for auction.
    maggie likes this.

lol I admit I went back and editied my first original bid to merge my already planned donation for Wednesday Nite (pay nite), after seeing what HSV was offering.. As the Vapebar comments described their Peach Tea as tasting just like the Lipton's Peach Iced Tea..... It really was at the top of my Next To get list (after I had moved thru a few more of the first lot of purchased doublers from Vapeking). If I get it though I just hope it 'lives up'' as least partly to the comments they had up. Certainly I cant put in many bids as yup only so much money at any one time, can be allocated to auctions or donations....
    maggie and vaping_gal like this.

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".

HSV
    Hey aussie63,

After a fierce bidding war I think you are the winner. If you are still keen to go ahead, make the donation and leave a note so I know its from you. Also PM me your address and I will ship them express post to you.
    I also noticed your pretty new so have thrown in a few more over seas juices for you to try as a bonus
    maggie likes this.

lol yup just awaiting my pay to get thru the system which normally happens in the next hour or so , thanks HSV much appreciated (6 weeks an one day without a ciggie, and noway am I going backwards now)
    maggie and vaping_gal like this.

Done and posted to the fund, will pm you now

HSV
    Thanks aussie63. I will PM you the tracking number tomorrow after going to the post office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast